What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

MrT

Juniors
sure,

if robbo only has to do 9 tackles like sandow did tonight (he missed 4 btw), im pretty sure parra will win the game and win the game well, then ill be happy :cool:

just a side note, sandow kissing the souths jersey, not sure if that means he will be staying. Quite odd for him to do it if he was leaving or intending to leave

"
if robbo only has to do 9 tackles like sandow did tonight (he missed 4 btw), im pretty sure parra will win the game and win the game well, then ill be happy :cool:"

and Sutton missed 5 tackles, apparently Inglis missed none but i saw him miss idris which led to Idris offloading to Hodkinson who offloaded to Millington for a try. What's your point? Are we palying for a 0-0 draw? Did you see Robson last week against the Dogs? If you want Robson over Sandow you're a sucker for mediocrity,

"just a side note, sandow kissing the souths jersey, not sure if that means he will be staying. Quite odd for him to do it if he was leaving or intending to leave"

It's called passion mate

TheRam

Coach
Our recruitment from herte is crucial.

Hayne is a 6 and the sooner he settles there the better. I'd rather Gardner at fullback than Hayne. Gardner has one of the best kick returns in the NRL.

Please please sign Hopa

Or...Immediately send Marmin Barba to some isolated Pacific island and put him on a massive steroid program away from prying eyes. With any luck he would be ready to slot straight into pre season NRL training as our new No 1 and Jarryd as our new No 6. ;-) :cool:

MrT

Juniors
Or...Immediately send Marmin Barba to some isolated Pacific island and put him on a massive steroid program away from prying eyes. With any luck he would be ready to slot straight into pre season NRL training as our new No 1 and Jarryd as our new No 6. ;-) :cool:

Oh no Ram, you better hope Poupo didn't see you want Hayne at 6

TheRam

Coach
Oh no Ram, you better hope Poupo didn't see you want Hayne at 6

Gulp...Ahhh...what have I done? I take it all back, I wasn't myself when I wrote it. I was a little under the weather and on the toilet doing a Poupou. It seems there may be some unexpected back splash on the way. :shock: I better reach for some disinfectant.

natheel

Coach
He's there for another 19 rounds, he's going to want to show he's still part of it, especially if he's leaving.

And he'll probably always have fond memories of the club where he made his debut.

put it this way. idris signed a massive deal but still loves playing for the dogs....to me it doesnt say anything

Sandow is a passionate player! he will probably kiss the eels logo a few times if he signs for us especially in tight emotional games

Loudstrat

Coach
Sandow is a done deal people

6 months ago you said Barrett was a done deal. Show us a copy of the contract or sod off.

If we do get him, it would be a great move. I reckon he has shown more maturity this year. Given that Sutton is useless, and Burgess and Taylor - their pack leaders, are at least 3 years away from maturity, Croker is past it and the rest are merely goers (bar Luke), I reckon our pack is possibly better to play behind. Hooker is our next concern, maybe Keating might improve with Sandows presence. I reckon Mortimers will.

But the Brisbane mention scares me. We wont win if Brisbane match our offer - especially with him going to his "home" club.

Who else is of contract? Wallace?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
6 months ago you said Barrett was a done deal. Show us a copy of the contract or sod off.

Get f**ked. Jodeci offers more to this site then you do with your constant whining.

What ARE you doing here? shouldnt you be trying to troll on the NRL forum?

TheRam

Coach

If we do get him, it would be a great move. I reckon he has shown more maturity this year. Given that Sutton is useless, and Burgess and Taylor - their pack leaders, are at least 3 years away from maturity, Croker is past it and the rest are merely goers (bar Luke), I reckon our pack is possibly better to play behind. Hooker is our next concern, maybe Keating might improve with Sandows presence. I reckon Mortimers will.

But the Brisbane mention scares me. We wont win if Brisbane match our offer - especially with him going to his "home" club.

Classic case of wanker, beating off in public. Get over yourself chump.

Jodeci

Bench

You are a complete idiot

I hope your not an Eels Fan

SDM

First Grade
Leave MrT alone or he will drive round to your place and punch your head in poupou

Mickyd39

Juniors
i just passed Sandow at Eastgardens Westfields, i was wearing my Eels polo shirt and he gave me a wink and a smile.

To me that means he has signed:sarcasm: or he fancies me.

I hope it is not the latter.:lol:

Last edited:

Glenn

First Grade
i just passed Sandow at Eastgardens Westfields, i was wearing my Eels polo shirt and he gave me a wink and a smile.

To me that means he has signed or he fancies me.

Or he is just taking pity on you.. :-s

Maroubra Eel

Coach

To me that means he has signed or he fancies me.

Did you see my wife? She was over there this arvo.