What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

Do you want Chris Sandow at Parra?

• Total voters

MrT

Juniors
I'm not after an apology you gibbering f*cking twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks for confirming that your words are just as worthless as every other "scoop".

Oh, and I hardly dream about being in your world, unless you are having a thresome with Jessica Alba and Cote de Pablo. In fact I pity you, having to wank on about some wonderful RL contacts to make yourself look big on the internet.

Barrett - done deal :lol: Onya scoop.

I suggest you log off and hang with those wonderful RL big names. What do you do - ask if they would like fries with that?

calm down fellas, Loudstrat I'm sorry but you're out of line. If you look through Jodeci's history you will find he shared some good and ACURATE info many times. Now I don't know what went on behind closed doors with Barrett but I heard we were chasing him hard. A lot can happen from the time someone agrees to term to the time they sign a contract. Let me give you an example.

Was at the captains dinner some years ago and unfortunately I sat on the Manly table. I was sitting opposite Micheal Monaghan. I know for a fact we chased him hard when he was leaving Canberra. So I asked him was he close to going to Parra, his reply

"Mate, I was driving from Canberra to Parramatta to sign the contract. Mid trip got a call from Manly with an offer I couldn't refuse. While signing for Manly I still had Parra in the back of my mind"

These were his words and now can you see how things can change in a instance. Now if Jodeci told us MM was joining us could you really blame him for what happened in the matter of a couple of hours.

I have a feeling we're going to up the money for Sandow to secure his signature because Rusty must be in his ear a lot and that will cost us a bit more I feel

caylo

Bench
calm down fellas, Loudstrat I'm sorry but you're out of line. If you look through Jodeci's history you will find he shared some good and ACURATE info many times. Now I don't know what went on behind closed doors with Barrett but I heard we were chasing him hard. A lot can happen from the time someone agrees to term to the time they sign a contract. Let me give you an example.

Was at the captains dinner some years ago and unfortunately I sat on the Manly table. I was sitting opposite Micheal Monaghan. I know for a fact we chased him hard when he was leaving Canberra. So I asked him was he close to going to Parra, his reply

"Mate, I was driving from Canberra to Parramatta to sign the contract. Mid trip got a call from Manly with an offer I couldn't refuse. While signing for Manly I still had Parra in the back of my mind"

These were his words and now can you see how things can change in a instance. Now if Jodeci told us MM was joining us could you really blame him for what happened in the matter of a couple of hours.

I have a feeling we're going to up the money for Sandow to secure his signature because Rusty must be in his ear a lot and that will cost us a bit more I feel

That is a fair point and when Osborne was ask he refused to comment on any player in particular and said that hopefully that they can confirm something in the coming weeks meaning they dont want to get ahead of themselves and have it blow up in their face.

I'm sure parramatta has a price they are willing to pay and they will not exceed that and if they can't secure Sandow they will have alternative options. I'm more bemused why they would let the media rant and rave about how Barrett knocked us back and he simply didnt pass a fitness test, you think they would let that stuff be known.

ATM i think things are being run fairly professionally so you ant complain, we are 7 rounds into the season and complaining about signatures for next year, that i don't understand.

Delboy

First Grade
To be faid to Jodeci, Barrett agreed to terms subject to family approval , yes he does speak to his wife. I understand after that discussion he did not want to commit to preseason training and the time away from home, and the decision was helped by the dosh he made from SL and the English SL.

That was it in a nutshell, I think most posters on here do it on good faith and don't deserve to be sledged. I can tell you also that Jamie Lyon's manager agreed to terms with DF , went on a plane to St Helens, told Moanly what we were offering when he got there, and with Crusher on the phone gazumped us.

This won't be the first or last time , sh*t happens, but even the stuff about DA's lack of attention to detail is true, despite the opinions from his supporters on here. Hothead not headhead was a phrase used more than once

Jodeci

Bench
I'm not after an apology you gibbering f*cking twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks for confirming that your words are just as worthless as every other "scoop".

Oh, and I hardly dream about being in your world, unless you are having a thresome with Jessica Alba and Cote de Pablo. In fact I pity you, having to wank on about some wonderful RL contacts to make yourself look big on the internet.

Barrett - done deal :lol: Onya scoop.

I suggest you log off and hang with those wonderful RL big names. What do you do - ask if they would like fries with that?

keep it going, your the one making a goose of yourself in here

u must be bored bringing up something from 6 months ago

from now on people, dont post any rumours or things you have been privy to cause people will hold it against u

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol: It was Jodecai that started it you gimps! Am I not a good enough Parra fan for his worship? Ffs

If his scoops have such a history of accuracy, great. Doesnt mean he gets to carry on like a sook is his cred is being tested by someone who doest know him from a bar of soap. And if the Barrett thing about his missus is true, that tells me a lot about Sandow. Means we are in with a big chance, but nothing yet.

BTW Scoop, I'm not the one bragging about my wonderful life in RL's inner circle :lol:

And certainly not a done deal yet. As I said, when ink is on the paper.

BTW, thanks for making me feel so welcome. :lol: Thought I'd stumbled on the Dogs website by accident........

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
:lol: It was Jodecai that started it you gimps! Am I not a good enough Parra fan for his worship? Ffs

If his scoops have such a history of accuracy, great. Doesnt mean he gets to carry on like a sook is his cred is being tested by someone who doest know him from a bar of soap. And if the Barrett thing about his missus is true, that tells me a lot about Sandow. Means we are in with a big chance, but nothing yet.

BTW Scoop, I'm not the one bragging about my wonderful life in RL's inner circle :lol:

And certainly not a done deal yet. As I said, when ink is on the paper.

BTW, thanks for making me feel so welcome. :lol: Thought I'd stumbled on the Dogs website by accident........

I thought jodeci carried on like a wanker too but he's been here longer. Pretty standard group dynamics really. I don't know why you're surprised by the reception.

The Colonel

Immortal
I thought jodeci carried on like a wanker too but he's been here longer. Pretty standard group dynamics really. I don't know why you're surprised by the reception.

Actually Misty The Gimp has been around longer, as for the reception..... he should be used to it by now.

Eels Dude

Coach
Wasn't Misty banned or something so was forced to come back and start a new account under the new user name of Loudstrat?

Loudstrat

Coach

Good story - yes, exemplifies how fine these things can be.

But I was never having a go at him for being wrong. I was saying that he got it wrong before. To me such statements mean we have a signature. We obviously don't. We are no closer with Sandow than we were with resigning PJ Marsh, or Brisbane signing Inglis, or Easts signing Wayne Bennett.

And that's not Lord Jodecai's fault. But he does need a concrete milkshake given his response.

Loudstrat

Coach
Wasn't Misty banned or something so was forced to come back and start a new account under the new user name of Loudstrat?
:lol: Yeah, NO ONE AT LU WOULD WORK THAT ONE OUT FFS

True. Poor old Colonels a tad precious too. With a reception like that no wonder Sandow's having seond thoughts :lol: