What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Want Tim Back At Parramatta

Do you want Tim at Parra again

• Yes

Votes: 68 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 41.9%

• Total voters

Raudonikis

Juniors
Fair enough, I'd wrongly presumed you would have voted yes in this thread.

There are positives - like with any player they all have certain skills and certain weaknesses. It's just some people don't see Tim Smith as having developed into a very complete footballer given his chances, and personally I'd prefer we re-sign Robson for a year on $55K.

Well we may all be wrong re smith and robson. according to RLW parra are after Matt Head to cover half n hooker.I can understand that really cos when he comes on for saints he instantly gets em going forward and most times they score within 5 minutes.The injury prone stuff is a beatup reguarding him cos he has had a few years now without major injuries.

bartman

Immortal
Yep, Head would be a good bargain basement 50K buy, and might provide cover for both positions better than Robson or Tim would.

Based on performances this year, I think we can all agree that Robson and Kingston can attract offers of more than 55K from elsewhere, and it's only hope that they might stay with us for less that even has us talking about it.

Head would make a good final squad member into the top 25.

lingard

Coach
Yeah, maybe his injuries are a bit of a myth, who knows. Trouble is, I`m liking our current squad so much, I don`t want us to buy anyone! :lol:

Latest posts