What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Want Tim Back At Parramatta

Do you want Tim at Parra again

• Yes

Votes: 68 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 49 41.9%

• Total voters

Stagger eel

Staff member
Now you're deadset having a laugh...regardless of whether Smith is welcome here or not he's five times the half Robbo is, and that's when he's out of form

and there's a perfect example of being ridiculously overated, Baz if he's 5 times the player of Robo than there's no doubt he's be signed sealed and delivered to an NRL club for atleast 200K...

I'm still waiting to see where or if he signs with anyone at all.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We should send Timmy to a FEMA camp and give him forced immunisations!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

We already have HJ....

The forced immunisations are the shadowy figures of the dark-side who creep and crawl like silhouettes deep in the fog and the FEMA camp is the mental prison cell formed out of the persistent negative thoughts and feelings created by those of the dark-side who worship the Rules Of The Divide.

Have you seen the latest???

Video: A Form Of Ebola Virus Has Been Detected In Pigs For The First Time Raising Concerns It Could Mutate & Pose A New Threat: http://nospam06.com.au/node/6736

Videos: US Plans Mass Culling Of Human Population: http://nospam06.com.au/node/6737

Video: An Austrian Investigative Journalist Is Warning The World That The Greatest Crime In The History Of Humanity Is Underway and from Project Camelot: Burk Elder Hale reported that he had been personally told by a senior biochemist at a leading pharmaceutical company [name of company provided but withheld here to protect the source] that: "...an aerosoled precursor has been put into the air and almost everyone has breathed it into their lungs. The biochemist states that the vaccines to be administered in the Fall will be ACTIVATED when the constituents come in contact with the aerosoled precursor in the body and will cause a rapid spread of the H1N1 Influenza A virus. This biochemist is very upset about the matter, to say the least, and is a very reliable source that needs our utmost protection.":
http://nospam06.com.au/node/6738

Booooooo Casper
icon7.gif

You seem to like this nospam06 website. I myself prefer to go to prison planet etc but then again I guess they're all connected to the Alex Jones circle, aren't they?

btw, I'm fully prepared with a bug-out kit to hit the bush when the NWO takes over.

EDIT: Why, when I type in the name of the website I visit, does it automatically change it to leagueunlimited?

Last edited:

mickdo

Coach
And mickdo,why is a bloke a dickhead for having a few beers now and then, seriously the guy DID NOT f**k UP,he played up but did nothing morally wrong or legally wrong,i am shocked that some of you people think so badly of him actually. I am sure if DA wants him he will have him down the track,if not next season the 1 after, when he shows him he is serious.HE is way to good a talent to waste and you should be able to see that.

Relax dude, I voted to bring him back. My point was that a CEO and board should be able to provide some direction to a coach as to player recruitment. I don't feel that a coach should have total and absolute control.

Personally I don't think Tim is a dickhead. He went through a tough time, no doubt. However, if Ossie decides that the club does not want to recruit a player with a history of incidents at the club then I reckon he has the right to make that decision.

Bazal

Post Whore
and there's a perfect example of being ridiculously overated, Baz if he's 5 times the player of Robo than there's no doubt he's be signed sealed and delivered to an NRL club for atleast 200K...

As has been clearly evident on here, there is more hype over his condition than his ability and I would guess that and his injury is the reason he hasn't signed a deal yet...But on ability, he is so all over Robbo that it's barely worth discussing, and that's not overrating him at all. Robbo is just not very good

IFR33K

Coach
As has been clearly evident on here, there is more hype over his condition than his ability and I would guess that and his injury is the reason he hasn't signed a deal yet...But on ability, he is so all over Robbo that it's barely worth discussing, and that's not overrating him at all. Robbo is just not very good

He may well be above Robbo, in terms of ability, but he is way behind the better halfbacks in the NRL

Stagger eel

Staff member

he struggled to make any sort of impact for Wigan prior to his injury, infact he spent time in reserve grade which for an Australian in the ESL that is a little embarrasing don't you think?..anyway, I wait with baited breath of his next venture in the world of rugby league, I really hope he does well..

lucablight

First Grade
he struggled to make any sort of impact for Wigan prior to his injury, infact he spent time in reserve grade which for an Australian in the ESL that is a little embarrasing don't you think?..anyway, I wait with baited breath of his next venture in the world of rugby league, I really hope he does well..

For the record he did get at least 2 man of the match awards in 3 weeks before coming back to Australia.

lingard

Coach
From the start of this thread you virtually said T Smith was a lier and now cos u heard Mits story you change yr mind,yet didnt want to listen to what the rest of us were telling you about T Smith cos of your disgust in him.
Mits well done in overcoming yr problems,i have had similar issues myself.

Firstly, Rowdy, I didn`t say he was a liar. I simply said I wasn`t convinced. Secondly, I haven`t entirely changed my mind at all - I`m still not convinced. I simply said that now I`m a little closer to accepting that Tim Smith might have Bi-polar and I`m willing to have a more open mind about it. There was a sharing of information, and that was the end result for me. Read my posts properly before you comment, Rowdy. And, by the way, what`s your opinion on all this? Or don`t you have one?

lingard

Coach

Well, there you go, Bazal - Tim Smith really polarises opinion, doesn`t he?
I can see why you think he`s a lot better than Robson: he has a great kicking game (when he`s in form) and a great passing game (when he`s in form). Robson`s not at all brilliant - though, if given another twelve months in first grade, he might improve in that area. But he get`s very involved. He is tireless. Never takes a back seat. His defence is simply awesome for a half-back. He`d have to be the best defensive half in the comp, wouldn`t he? He makes very few mistakes - except for his kicking game - which, once again, he might improve, given another twelve months. Seems like Robson polarises people, too. To say he is 'just not very good' does not do him any sort of justice at all, I don`t think. But that`s just my opinion.

Raudonikis

Juniors
Firstly, Rowdy, I didn`t say he was a liar. I simply said I wasn`t convinced. Secondly, I haven`t entirely changed my mind at all - I`m still not convinced. I simply said that now I`m a little closer to accepting that Tim Smith might have Bi-polar and I`m willing to have a more open mind about it. There was a sharing of information, and that was the end result for me. Read my posts properly before you comment, Rowdy. And, by the way, what`s your opinion on all this? Or don`t you have one?

I have read your posts,also read other peoples here. The fact remains the majority of you posting are full of sh*t and have no idea of what you are talking about..To ask me my opinion really shows you up to be the idiot you come accross as cos its quiet obvious i already gave my opinion.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I will give you all an examle of what may happen in the future. if parra sign T Smith all you moral crusaders will hop on the band waggon and bag the sh*t out of the guy cos he went out for a few beers even tho he wont do anything wrong.( which he never did) It is quiet amusing to watch some peole here put the boot in to somone who has never really done anything wrong. but i guess thats just how the majority of parra supporters are. They love to kick people when they are down.Its always beeen the parra way and i find it disgusting that a lot of people here are like that.

lingard

Coach
I will give you all an examle of what may happen in the future. if parra sign T Smith all you moral crusaders will hop on the band waggon and bag the sh*t out of the guy cos he went out for a few beers even tho he wont do anything wrong.( which he never did) It is quiet amusing to watch some peole here put the boot in to somone who has never really done anything wrong. but i guess thats just how the majority of parra supporters are. They love to kick people when they are down.Its always beeen the parra way and i find it disgusting that a lot of people here are like that.

You`re pretty handy with the boot yourself, Rowdy. Calling people idiots, claiming they have 'no idea' what they`re talking about (you do that pretty regularly). You reckon 60% of people on here have no idea what they`re talking about. And then you expect to get taken seriously? C`mon, mate.

The Colonel

Immortal
I reckon that 99% of the people that post on this forum are full of sh*t. Sometimes they end up being right.