What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

does anyone actually play footy

do you play actually play rugby league

• yes

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • no

Votes: 36 47.4%

• Total voters

ozzie

Bench
nqboy said:
Too old, too fat, too slow. But I played for 20+ years and still dream of a return to the glory days.

ditto buit my knees are showing the wear and tear of 190 first grade games in several country clubs. Played mainly as a fullback but played 5/8 and centres

Nuke

Staff member
I'm predominantly a winger.

I play every so often in the 2nd row as well. I have played every position on the field except five-eighth and halfback in my 11 years playing footy.

I do believe I excell as a bench-warmer though. Some of my finest work has been played there!

innsaneink

Referee
I played center in league ...Magpies juniors...and breakaway in union at school, played up till about 15-16 when I left school....unfortunately durries, schooners and bongs were more appealing than training so that was my illustrious career, along with a chronic dicky knee.... up in a puff of thai stick.
stoned.gif

Bicey_18

Bench
Halfback

Actually trialled for the Knights Junior sides in 2003 and apparently my coach was talking to the selectors and said I was impressive enough they would select me but i broke my ankle in the last few minutes of the game :( Havent played since ... kinda emotional scars there but wanna get back to playing top footy again

cainen

Juniors
When I was a kid I played league and was a centre. Now I play oztag and am a winger.

Big Pete

Referee
When I last played a few years ago I was a prop.

Playing Union due to that's all our school plays. I play either side prop or 2nd row.

Coming back to League this year though, just need to get a bit more fitness and I'll start my League career most likely on the bench as a prop.

Corbin

Juniors
Halfback, Goal kicker, Captain (well vice captain but was captain for part of the season) for my school team in our debut season in league after switching from union

Parra Guru

Coach
I'm a girl and a bit fragile for women's league.

If I was a bloke, I'd want a crack at 5/8 pr Centres.

Fibroman

First Grade
ozzie said:
in your own mind:roll:

In one season played/relieved in the following positions:

Hooker, 2nd row, centre, wing, fullback. Never had great hands, but at 5'9' and 86kg was running 100m in a shade over 11 secs. Clocked 11.2 in a formal track meet. Keep dreaming Ozzie.

Phillips

Referee
will either start playing this yr or next depending on a few things

consider myself a centre

gregstar

Referee
Moffo said:
play a bit of lock, good with the ball in hand :lol:
lying turd!

i'll wager you were the fat bastard with the laminated note excusing you from any sport throughout school.

admit it moffeyetan! ;-)

Booyah

Bench
Prop or Centre.

Tore my ACL last year during a game and missed all of last season but I'm still pretty keen to play again this year.

I'm a bit too small for Prop now and I don't think I'll be fast enough for Centre so I'm looking at Lock or Second row.

Can't bloody wait.

Moffo

Referee
gregstar said:
lying turd!

i'll wager you were the fat bastard with the laminated note excusing you from any sport throughout school.

admit it moffeyetan! ;-)

i f**king hated sport :lol:

id rather eat twinkies and fart everywhere

Latest posts