What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Karmichael ever want to be a relevant sportsman again?

Brutus

Referee
K Hunt is currently doing nothing in AFL. At best he is just another run of the mill player.

If he returned to league or onion he would be every chance of becoming a rep class player again.

Surely the AFL mob aren't continuing to pay him a million bucks a year.

gronkathon

First Grade
When you try so hard to make everyone believe you are doing it "for the challenge" I imagine it would be a very big blow to the ego to come back

Pierced Soul

First Grade
a bloke at work who's a AFL follower (also follows every other sport in the world) has told me hunt is actually a very good player. he said he's so far ahead than folau ever was its not funny, and rates him quite highly.

if hunt wants money he'll just go play in france again. he was one of my favourite players in the NRL, but i dont particularly care if he comes back or not. unlike folau he is apparently enjoying AFL so he prob wont be back anytime soon

DC_fan

Coach
Who cares. Havent given him thought for sometime.' Their would be some young league fans who wouldn't know him.

Why are we even talking about him:?:?:?

Who cares. Havent given him thought for sometime.' Their would be some young league fans who wouldn't know him.

Why are we even talking about him:?:?:?

Let's talk about the important issues such as a roof between stadium and train stations or educating rugby league commentators on an internet forum about the correct month of the Red Shield Appeal

DC_fan

Coach
Let's talk about the important issues such as a roof between stadium and train stations or educating rugby league commentators on an internet forum about the correct month of the Red Shield Appeal

What a brilliant idea. We need more people like you on this forum.

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
Still the greatest banner

200_Hunt_banner-200x0.jpg

Horrie Is God

First Grade
This thread needs a poll..

I would vote no..

Anorexia is a serious issue, & it'd take him some time to get over it..

ek999

First Grade
Why do you care so much about the AFL to start a thread on one of their players? Isn't this a rugby league forum. Maybe there should be a thread asking if Rocky Elsom regrets leaving League to go to Union too

firechild

First Grade
If it wasn't for his convenient name, he'd have been forgotten completely by RL fans 3 years ago.

He can go and f**k himself. There have been a lot of players that have left the Broncos.....Nothing hurt more than K leaving.

Latest posts