What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Mick Stone get sacked now or what?

Dragons2005

Juniors
i dont think Cayless scared Barrett. but the fact Marsh couldnt turn around and have a go himself was pathetic. He relied on Cayless, Hindmarsh and Morrison to defend him and you have the Hide to call Barrett a cat?
Charlie your right about Stone his as useless as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

parra pete

Referee
Ribs said:
I think its blatantly obvious that his call was incorrect and being such a crucial call in the context of not only the game but the season, does he get punished?

I can honestly say thats the worst decision I have EVER seen by a video referee and the fact that PJ Bitch has been charged shows Stone up to be either incompetent or a *edit*. Take your pick, either way he should be watching from his couch from home next weekend..

Barrett = no discipline. King hitter from behind. Deserved what it got, should be more of it. Too much of this crap going on, you would think the players would learn. Maybe Brownie should give him a slap across the chops again.
BTW, The Eels won by 26 in case you haven't noticed the final scoreline

Mr Saab

Referee
parra pete said:
BTW, The Eels won by 26 in case you haven't noticed the final scoreline

that scoreline is NO indication of the game whatsoever!
If Mick Stone would have done his job properly the game might have gone ot the dragons!

Dragons_#1

Bench
so parra pete its alright for Pj to go high on Barrett (u cant say it wasnt high coz obviously it was becoz he got cited for it),and on the other hand its not alrgiht for barrett to give out just as much as he receives?? bit unfair and bias dont you think?

Dragons2005

Juniors
What Barrett did was wrong no doubt I will agree with this. Having said that I am sick of Parra supporters saying PJ Marsh did nothing wrong.

You think Morley’s high shot on Utai was worse then Marsh’s shot on Barrett? I know we are dealing with a player with a clean record here but I would have been allot happier of the judiciary showed a little more consistency in there rulings.

Barrett = 1 week

Marsh = 1 week

That’s the way I look at it. Make them both think about there actions. Barrett is now thinking about his actions but Marsh is off free to hit someone else with a cheap shot.

Here is another example of the judiciary’s inconsistency:

Timmins 1 week for tripping

Jamie Soward (Roosters) 0 weeks for tripping

How can you work that out?

If my memory serves me right Naiqama got 2-3 weeks for tripping with a clean slate and he never even made contact with the opponent.

So for the Parra fans still convinced there team/player has done no wrong I would just consider yourself lucky with the calls you got from the judiciary because with the inconsistency these guys are showing, your next guy to front up may just cop beauty then you will think about all the posts you have posted in here knocking us as supporters for our team.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. I wait in anticipation for the reaction when the next Parra player is taken high.

Dragons_#1

Bench
parra pete said:
ha ha ha.. Winners are grinners, losers, well you can please yourself.

so ur agreeing with the comments made by dragons supporters or u just have no come back??

G

gorilla

parra pete said:
ha ha ha.. Winners are grinners.

In your case it's called a moronic grin, probably with bits of spittle around the lips and vacant eyes.

We'll see you again, don't worry about that, you're probably too dumb to worry anyway.

parra pete

Referee
Immortal said:
I wonder if Parra fans were gloating like this in 2001

LOL

How many Grand Final appearance's since you won one? Chokers!

Looking forward, not looking back!

Southernsaint

Staff member
parra pete said:
How many Grand Final appearance's since you won one? Chokers!

Looking forward, not looking back!

You've won 4 Premierships, St George have won 15.

NEXT!!