What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does Sizzler still operate in OZ?

Raider_69

Post Whore
kaza_79 said:
There used to be one at Penrith and St Mary's but closed down about 1997. The one at St Mary's is a Hogs Breath, and Penrith is a Silver Spur, both nice places.

went to that hogs breath the other night. not a bad joint

sunny

I remember when I was about 7 or 8 (i'm 18 now) sizzlers was all the rage, but now you hardly hear anything of it. Apparently they got into major trouble when someone found maggots in one of their self service trays.

Donut King is f**kin' good though......always used to eat there, mainly because I was rooting a girl that worked there :D , still do eat there sometimes.

tUp

----
I love Krispy Kreme. simply outstanding, they melt in your mouth..ahhhhhhh :)

Agent Mulder

Bench
half said:
Agent Mulder said:
Bloody Rubbish,You can the same sort of Doughnuts at Dount King and Dount King Dounts are twice as big.

KKK is bloody rip off, 2 Dounts and a Coffee for $8 ummm no!

And as Astrogirl said all full of FAT.
well um, in that case, wouldn't the donuts at donut king be full of fat as well?

really, there are few similarities at best. it's like how meat pies and apple pies are called pies. but really they taste very different

Very True,But im just making a point,All Dounts are full of fat.
But i hardley eat at both places,I'm starting to eat more healthy these days as all that take out rubbish will kill you quicker.

Latest posts