What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog T - Exposed at last!

Eldorado

Juniors
LOL,fair enough.
emthup.gif

Willow, one last thing. I forgot to tell you about a clue that I left for you. If you remember when you first started posting on WORL, you and I had a light-hearted stoush on who was the better player out of Sailor and Blacklock. It started off by me saying Blacklock wasn’t in the same league as Sailor and in your response you, for some reason, typed my name in the smallest font possible. I responded by doing the same. You, in your next response, typed my name in a large font and I responded by typing your name in colours, and on it went. Eventually, you typed my name in all-caps and I (jokingly) threatened to ask one of the managers to ban you from the community because your typing in all-caps was hurting my eyes. You, originally, didn’t see the humour and thought that I was serious. In the end, I managed to get you to see that no harm was intended and everything was fine from then on. The important point to note was that I threatened to have you banned. The hint to my identity that I gave to you yesterday was when I threatend to get Dog banned from the community for not sticking to the subject of the thread (that he had actually started). Perhaps you didn’t catch on to it at the time, but maybe your subconscious mind did and that was why you had the feeling that you somehow knew it was me who was Dog-T, even though you hadn’t consciously come to that conclusion. You’ll probably be kicking yourself now I’ve told you. Mystery Man - The Phantom Menace (crap film but appropriate title)

Eldorado

Juniors
You sure gave me a good laugh Mystery Man. Ijoined the forum in the middle of all your goings on and found it all quite hilarious. Thanks for the introduction, a good forum needs characters like you.
emthup.gif

T

tigger

I would like to thank all of you that incorrectly nominated me
emwink.gif

By the way MM, what was your modivation to start the Dog-T saga???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mystery Man:
I remember that 'stouch' well. Seems like a long time ago now... almost a year I think. I hadn't been on the old forum for long.
I guess at least you might agree with me nowadays about Blacklock being a superior player to Sailor...
emwink.gif

It was an obscure hint and only served to baffle me a little more.
You may recall that after you disappeared for a while from the old place I actually drew you out of retirement by dragging your name into the now infamous (and gone) 'forum assistance required' thread. A thread that evolved into real dust up and in some ways led to a mass breakaway.
Why I couldn't nail you on this Dog T thing until just prior to your confession is a mystery in itself.
I was more frustrated than anything because I kept thinking the answer was staring me in the face. Which it was.
emsmile.gif

Cheers mate.

Latest posts