What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

Parra Pride

Referee
You guys aren't embarrassing each other, you're just embarrassing yourselves by carrying on like dick heads on an Internet forum.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I said I would give her the Ol wet treatment It means make her wet you artard...... And there is more then one way to Skin a cat/Pussy LOL

But then again your lack of knowledge in this area perhaps has more to do with a lack of experience then your simplicity......

You are tired of Embaressing me?? Are we reading the same thread could someone clarify this for me am I the one getting embaressed?? ROFL man you crack me the hell up.

You got 100+ words there and not a single relevent point I never compared myself to UFC champs or NRL players I simply gave you names of Guys who play Xbox (Im a PS3 player btw haha) to highlight how geniused your statment that all people who play consoles are nerds..... Again tyou show you are incapable of understanding even the most basic of internet banter.....

Can you tell me what its like turning up constantly to internet duels with a pillow as a weapon (that wasnt a real refference that was me saying your brain is like a pillow a soft goose feather pillow)

Hehehe I am sure that won't be your last post as you havnt even begun to embaress me :)

Lol, keep embarrasing yourself you geek. Please can you compare yourself to Brock Lesnar again?

Sandow better then Boyd.

Mataiu yet to peek and is a star in the making at 30, after playing for 7 years.

38 year old NRL players.

Hennet.

"Internet duels" on christmas when noone is answering you "win".

Dribbling on about trolly boy crap, girlfriend being ugly, poor jokes, hick jokes. From someone you've never seen or know.

Trolling an xbox forum to say sexbox. LOL your an absolute loser.

Enough before you end up cutting your wrists.

Ignored.

Following a meeting of the two foes with the appointed mediator "Parra Pride", a truce was agreed and the two adversaries established the 38th parallel. With the world of LU looking on, it was hoped a lasting peace would prevail.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Following a meeting of the two foes with the appointed mediator "Parra Pride", a truce was agreed and the two adversaries established the 38th parallel. With the world of LU looking on, it was hoped a lasting peace would prevail.

I'm not stupid, i'd end up arrested if i had to see that muppet in person, although it would never happen. He doesn't like leaving the garage and his xbox incase his 12 year old and 40 year old friends miss him online.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not stupid, i'd end up arrested if i had to see that muppet in person, although it would never happen. He doesn't like leaving the garage and his xbox incase his 12 year old and 40 year old friends miss him online.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you on about? He offered to meet you over a coffee or beer.

But I guess you wouldn't want to be potentially exposed as a liar.

OVP

Coach
/Runs into thread while blasting away at a vuvuzela and wearing a colourful mexican hat with matching poncho.

/Drops daks and chucks a moon at DoggiesBro

/Run to thread exit while blasting away at a vuvuzela and wearing a colourful mexican hat with matching poncho.

StormHi

Juniors
Offer is there doggiesbro you can even bring yur mum to keep you safe. You never know I could be a Pedo trawling for under age boy poon.

Watch out !!! :) Nice one miller with that lovely post ringing in my ears I would feel like I was attending a United nations summit :)

natheel

Coach
/Runs into thread while blasting away at a vuvuzela and wearing a colourful mexican hat with matching poncho.

/Drops daks and chucks a moon at DoggiesBro

/Run to thread exit while blasting away at a vuvuzela and wearing a colourful mexican hat with matching poncho.

Hahahaha is it weird I kinda pictured that in my head?

natheel

Coach
Offer is there doggiesbro you can even bring yur mum to keep you safe. You never know I could be a Pedo trawling for under age boy poon.

Watch out !!! :) Nice one miller with that lovely post ringing in my ears I would feel like I was attending a United nations summit :)

Broke ya cover stormhi....The popo are after ya

Easts R #1

Juniors
Careful PP, looks like Bro is trying to chat you up! http://www.sodahead.com/living/dna-used-to-trace-dog-waste-culprits-reasonable-or-ridiculous/question-1940125/?link=ibaf&q=dog%2Bpooping%2Binside&imgurl=http://f00.inventorspot.com/images/DogPoopILOVEU.img_assist_custom.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts