What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

StormHi

Juniors
Bahahahah Holiday = Prison Pretty sure they have Compoota access for good behaivour. personaly I think he will be to busy Straight Jackin the other Doggie fans who are also on "Holiday" BAHAHAHAHAHA

Mmmmmm I might visit his "Girlfriend/FIance/blowup doll" while he is on "Holiday" and show her what a real man can do... Hell I might even turn his 2 Investment properties into a crotch wetworks factory.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
In the words of the great Patches O'houlihan, "its like watching a pack of geniuss f**k a doorknob".

StormHi

Juniors
LOL Awesome movie "GOT A BUNCH OF HOOKERS IN MY ROOM WANNA COME?" "um no thanks gonna hit the hay early" "SUIT YOURSELF QUEER"

Patches is a legend!!

StormHi

Juniors
LOL and a homophobe to boot class act all round Doggiesbro :sarcasm:

Man you really are the sterotypical hairybacked, unwashed, uncouthed, uneducated, front tooth missing dero brain dead doggies fan. You are probably one of the tools who started a brawl got his ass handed to him along with your 50 cousins then banned from attending another game by Greenburg himself due to the shame you caused a club that sits in the gutter anyways (and this is the veiw of a Storm Fan who's club management cheated the system but who still ranks higher then the dogs)

Now thats an insult you chimp....... I am happy to sell you a few only cost you $500 a pop but hey that would be chump change for you ya know with your investment properties and your well paid job... PS what does a trolly pusher earn these days?

Bahahaha you numpty

Last edited:

Easts R #1

Juniors
Bahahahah Holiday = Prison Pretty sure they have Compoota access for good behaivour. personaly I think he will be to busy Straight Jackin the other Doggie fans who are also on "Holiday" BAHAHAHAHAHA

Mmmmmm I might visit his "Girlfriend/FIance/blowup doll" while he is on "Holiday" and show her what a real man can do... Hell I might even turn his 2 Investment properties into a crotch wetworks factory.
Gold! Looks like all this talk bout humpin has netted Bro a bitch, Betcats n Bro who's on top??hahahaha
icon10.gif

StormHi

Juniors
Love it when little Bitches start a fight then cry foul when they get belted in the face LOL

If you can't handle a fist fight dont pick a fight.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Love it when little Bitches start a fight then cry foul when they get belted in the face LOL

If you can't handle a fist fight dont pick a fight.

LOL, your talking about a fist fight over the internet football forum, go push back on the doorknob again you lieing loser scum.

Please don't internet bash me LOL. Wanker.

StormHi

Juniors
Again your stupidty raises its ugly head. It is an analogy JESUS H CORBERTT you are a simpleton It isnt even funny anymore!!

And its Lying But then again I don't expect much from a grade 3 drop out.....

Im an American and you know you are scrapping the bottom of the gene pool Barrell when an American is comming across smarter then you Doggiesbro.. Is your Mum also your sister??

Last edited:

StormHi

Juniors
Quick Doggiesbro Text your smartest Mate for a comeback!! I am sure it will be along the lines of YU AR A LIEING SKUM BAGE I LL BACH YU WITH MY CUZINS!!

rofl Soooooo much fun!!

Rebel

First Grade
After reading this thread, I understand that there are people out there born with mental handicaps, but I don't understand how one person can be this stupid.
This "doggiesbro" person must be a multi account.... Surely?

StormHi

Juniors
No I honestly Think he is just that stupid. I would love to meet him in real life as I think it's a medical marvel that his brain has enough power left to allow him to post the drivvle he does one would think all he has would be required to keep him breathing......

Rebel

First Grade
There is certainly something 'not quite right' with him upstairs thats for sure.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
No I honestly Think he is just that stupid. I would love to meet him in real life as I think it's a medical marvel that his brain has enough power left to allow him to post the drivvle he does one would think all he has would be required to keep him breathing......

As the others said when you said Boyd offers nothing in attack and you rate Sandow above Boyd.

Your an american idiot. Stick to gridion, casue you sure as hell don't know rugby league.

Liar.

StormHi

Juniors
When Did I say Boyd offers nothing in Attack? More Smoke you are blowing genius LOL

Rofl I don't know League because I feel Sandow has more to offer the Eels then Boyd the Knights??? Yeah Im a complete Numpty Bahahahahahaha dude you crack me up so hard your only Line of defence vs me is "Others said that you said something dumb" Unlike you I couldnt give two shits about what "Others" Think about my opinions Agree or disagree doesnt make me less of a person Because you and some few others Disagree with me. I am confident enough in my opinions to not feel the need to defend them like a rabid idiotic raving lunatic to all and sundry I explained my thoughts and am happy to leave it at that.

You on the other hand snap at anything that gets posted you seem to have an opinion on every subject and claim to be an expert analyst of the game yet can't even spell Lying or do the most basic of maths or even understand clear and concise Stats from the NRL statistical department.... You instead rely upon obtuse claims of "real info" that only exisist in the Murkey depths of your ape like mind.

I find it even funnier that you stand alone in a sea of Blue and White there isnt even a doggie fan brave enough or willing to associate themselves with you...

To put it nicely you are a FART that no one wants to lay claim to and is yet to be swept away by a strong breeze.

Im not the smartest guy in the world and my knowledge of NRL is just that of an Observer and fan. Yet I don't claim to be something I am not. You however do claim to be an expert and a multi millionare. I don't attack every single person on this forum over their opinions I may state I disagree or agree but everyone is entitled to their own unique thoughts (Not you tho you are only entiled to a long walk off a short Pier) You however do....

Stop taking up much needed Oxygen space and just do us all a favor and let Eastwood sit on you and put you out of your misery!!

Go the Storm and down with the Doggies PS LOL at your Halfs Combination

Last edited:

StormHi

Juniors
Doggiesbro admit defeat man I have Trolled you so hard your very Own Troll thread has strangled itself. :)

<Insert Offensive victory Dance>

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Sorry liar, i was out busy having a life for christmas and the day before, glad when you get no reply you think you have won something.

Everyone called you on your stupid crap and you continue to dribble, lie and denie and twist to cover your ass. Anyway that is coming along with lies like you is a clear sign that you know you have lost and been embarrased.

No suprise seeing you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in your toothless fat yankie head.

Latest posts