What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doggiesbro dump

StormHi

Juniors
You are the one on the topic reading it is there a gun man holding you hostage forcing you to read a thread who by it's very nature is a troll thread? You are at least as dumb as Doggiesbro for such a pos post.

Sorry Doggiesbro I know Trollypushing is a super busy over Xmas!!

Oh and Doggiesbro UMAD?

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You are the one on the topic reading it is there a gun man holding you hostage forcing you to read a thread who by it's very nature is a troll thread? You are at least as dumb as Doggiesbro for such a pos post.

Sorry Doggiesbro I know Trollypushing is a super busy over Xmas!!

Oh and Doggiesbro UMAD?

Why would i be mad? Your sitting on an internet forum talking to yourself for christmas.

What a loser.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Actually had the misfortune of stumbling accross the thread. Seems to me that you've been well and truly sucked in by doggiesbro to the point where you're obsessed with winning a pointless arguement. Time to get a life champ !

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Actually had the misfortune of stumbling accross the thread. Seems to me that you've been well and truly sucked in by doggiesbro to the point where you're obsessed with winning a pointless arguement. Time to get a life champ !

Let him spend his Christmas how he wants. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StormHi

Juniors
Im at work actually (Had a good Xmas dinner with the family Christmas Eve double time is sooo yummy :) ) Hehehehe.

Naw I just enjoying make Doggiesbro Spit chips hahaha

Not even an arguement just a good chance to showcase his stupidity, Poor Spelling and ilogical processing. (Case in point Doggiesbro pays me out for posting on this thread durring Christmas and yet he points this out by posting on the same thread at the exact same time BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Brilliant)

Its just fun to troll him as he is so easy Hell I don't even have to try as my Sig trolls him. Whats even funnier is it takes him a day to get back with a comeback and its still grade 3 calibre I am still waiting for the "NO YOU'RE A DOODI HEAD" to come out.

Rofl Battle was fought and won by me DB give it up and admit defeat like a man bawling your eyes out and threatening to hold your breath won't work this time. :)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL, you are just showing more and more how stupid you really are.

You consider it a win when i was away with family, friends and my girl and her family while you were talking shit to yourself, got no response and claim a win, then tell me i'm posting the same time as you?

It is also the 26th now at 11 am in Australia when i reply. I have been in bed recovering and watching NBA all morning as i had a huge day drinking with family and friends while you were sitting here talking to yourself and dribbling crap about a win.

Your a loser, who spends christmas on a footy forum, just once try not to LIE.

Your pathetic. Your christmas time is a perfect example of how pathetic you are. Make sure you tell me when its your birthday so i can be on so you have someone to talk to. BAHAHAHA. Loser.

StormHi

Juniors
LOL get trolled more :) I don't even have to try LULZ you really are a Dumbf**k Merkin.

What Am I lying about (I merely bring up the away fact because you did so first in refference to my holiday in vanuatu and my lengthy absence from the original "Lie" thread) You really are a goldfish man You say one thing completely forget what you said then suddenly switch tangents and talk about something else.... do you have ADHD? If not go get tested because I have grave concerns over your mental stability.

PS good news tho being a Mental Midget shouldnt impact your job pushing trollys at the local supermarket.
Oh and keep your GF's body warm for me I'll be down shortly to give her the Ol wet treatment. :) (Even if I'll need to use a paperbag and darkroom to do it..... UGH)

UMAD?

_snafu_

Immortal
30902_1500772719235_1231693665_2462112_5940472_n.jpg

DoggiesBro

Juniors
LOL get trolled more :) I don't even have to try LULZ you really are a Dumbf**k Merkin.

What Am I lying about (I merely bring up the away fact because you did so first in refference to my holiday in vanuatu and my lengthy absence from the original "Lie" thread) You really are a goldfish man You say one thing completely forget what you said then suddenly switch tangents and talk about something else.... do you have ADHD? If not go get tested because I have grave concerns over your mental stability.

PS good news tho being a Mental Midget shouldnt impact your job pushing trollys at the local supermarket.
Oh and keep your GF's body warm for me I'll be down shortly to give her the Ol wet treatment. :) (Even if I'll need to use a paperbag and darkroom to do it..... UGH)

UMAD?

It's not trolling because you make a fool of yourself, i don't even have to try to make you do it either.

Your now known not only as a liar, a pathetic excuse of a human, but you also dribble on about a trolly job, an ugly girlfriend and a you will sleep with my girlfriend joke. What else would i expect from a guy who spends his Christmas blabbering on about how he won an internet fight when the other person was out having fun with friends, family and loved ones. As the other bloke said, get a life you pathetic loser.

StormHi

Juniors
Bahahaha Im sorry UMAD about your trolly boy status (I felt sorry for you when I heard you where a doggies fan now even more so) I diddnt say I would sleep with your Girlfriend (Thought it was Fiance you liar and by your standards now a pathetic human being... see what I did there anyone care to point it out? ) I said I would give her the wet treatment preferably in a hazmat suit and 3 inch thick rubber gloves Lord knows what she might have after sharing living space with you......

Rofl Dude you are so thick you don't even know what "Being Trolled is" It is your thread and you respond without any sense of self preservation to everything I say that is being trolled And buddy boy you are getting trolled harder then a PS3 FanBoi who accidently said SEXbox sucks on The Xbox fanbase forums.....

Pretty sure you don't have a family perhaps a Herd? and friends are those the gimps you SMS for comebacks?? and a GF I was just teasing you Man I know you don't have a GF bar the cardboard cutout of Ennis with tits you sleep with when you are feeling lonley.

Again mate if you want lessons how to own a moron on a troll thread send me a pm and ill gladly send you a link of this thread :)

Pittwater takes me less then a minute to write this dribble up haha I am pretty sure doggiesbro is having a blast seething about it he is getting all the attention he craves and honestly since I started revving him you seen him much on other topics?? PLAN A Is working!!

Hehehehehehe

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Bahahaha Im sorry UMAD about your trolly boy status (I felt sorry for you when I heard you where a doggies fan now even more so) I diddnt say I would sleep with your Girlfriend (Thought it was Fiance you liar and by your standards now a pathetic human being... see what I did there anyone care to point it out? ) I said I would give her the wet treatment preferably in a hazmat suit and 3 inch thick rubber gloves Lord knows what she might have after sharing living space with you......

Rofl Dude you are so thick you don't even know what "Being Trolled is" It is your thread and you respond without any sense of self preservation to everything I say that is being trolled And buddy boy you are getting trolled harder then a PS3 FanBoi who accidently said SEXbox sucks on The Xbox fanbase forums.....

Pretty sure you don't have a family perhaps a Herd? and friends are those the gimps you SMS for comebacks?? and a GF I was just teasing you Man I know you don't have a GF bar the cardboard cutout of Ennis with tits you sleep with when you are feeling lonley.

Again mate if you want lessons how to own a moron on a troll thread send me a pm and ill gladly send you a link of this thread

Pittwater takes me less then a minute to write this dribble up haha I am pretty sure doggiesbro is having a blast seething about it he is getting all the attention he craves and honestly since I started revving him you seen him much on other topics?? PLAN A Is working!!

Hehehehehehe

I knew you were a pathetic loser based on the fact you spend christmas on a football forum dribbling shit to yourself, and then try to make job, mother, girlfriend and now family jokes not to mention the fact you just lie rather then admit the truth.

Now it's even more clear, you are a xbox/playstation geek. What an absolute loser.

Back to your game mate, you can't have any fun in real life as the gamers diet has got to your flabby pimple covered body looking as pathetic as you are. Get your headset on and go abuse some 12 year old kids online and pretend your in a real war, just make sure you clean your hands from the mcdonalds before touching your remote. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

StormHi

Juniors
Hahahaha BITE BITE BITE BITE BITE you are like a Dog in the park chasing a tennis ball over and over and over again. LOL

I'll never get tired of slapping you down getting paid $50 an hour for sitting on my bum at work trolling you on a forum for a laugh rather then sitting on my bum drinking a coldie at home Yes please :)

Don't hate consoles because you cant afford one (those investment boxes I mean houses not paying off? ) ROFL Dude you Know Brock Lesnar and Jon "Bone" Jones play Xbox feel free to call them nerds :) (PS I know for a fact Eastwood and Ennis both play Xbox BF3 so you calling players in your team nerds?? Yeah you are a genius)

ROFL!!

*Avatar is a Real Life pic Got a full beard now instead of the MO and a Mohawk again instead of the Shaved head but yeah thats me. :)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hahahaha BITE BITE BITE BITE BITE you are like a Dog in the park chasing a tennis ball over and over and over again. LOL

I'll never get tired of slapping you down getting paid $50 an hour for sitting on my bum at work trolling you on a forum for a laugh rather then sitting on my bum drinking a coldie at home Yes please :)

Don't hate consoles because you cant afford one (those investment boxes I mean houses not paying off? ) ROFL Dude you Know Brock Lesnar and Jon "Bone" Jones play Xbox feel free to call them nerds :) (PS I know for a fact Eastwood and Ennis both play Xbox BF3 so you calling players in your team nerds?? Yeah you are a genius)

ROFL!!

*Avatar is a Real Life pic Got a full beard now instead of the MO and a Mohawk again instead of the Shaved head but yeah thats me. :)

LOL, one i'm not a loser, i go outside and play sports i want to, i go to gym, hang out with friends. My girlfriend thinks those things are for kids and losers. She is right.

LOL, two your comparing yourself to Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones and NRL players?

Are you paid 200k+ a year for sport? All of them would be on that, two of them ALOT more.

You are a fat loser. Back to your mothers garage on your nerdbox.

StormHi

Juniors
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dude you ever heard the term read between the lines? Did you receive any kind of formal education (this is a serious question if you have been homeschooled it would go a looong way in explaining your lack of comprehension when people post Analagys) If it is the case I seriously reccomend going to TAFE and taking some Adult english classes just to help you (It will aid you in everyday life mate) This is real concern from me as in this day and age no excuse for being even slightly Illiterate.

I know plenty of losers who do sports even more who are Gym junkies Life Habits don't make losers actions do.

But I digress (Mean I am rambling away from my case and point in case you need a explanation) You still don't get it do you?

Owned so hard!! :)

DoggiesBro

Juniors
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Dude you ever heard the term read between the lines? Did you receive any kind of formal education (this is a serious question if you have been homeschooled it would go a looong way in explaining your lack of comprehension when people post Analagys) If it is the case I seriously reccomend going to TAFE and taking some Adult english classes just to help you (It will aid you in everyday life mate) This is real concern from me as in this day and age no excuse for being even slightly Illiterate.

I know plenty of losers who do sports even more who are Gym junkies Life Habits don't make losers actions do.

But I digress (Mean I am rambling away from my case and point in case you need a explanation) You still don't get it do you?

Owned so hard!! :)

You keep sticking with your mother, "ugly girlfriend", family, money, job jokes about someone you don't know and people you've never met.

I'm sure it cuts those 12 year olds and the other 40 year old losers on your gaming life.

LOL. Loser.

StormHi

Juniors
Bahahaha I don't know about them but it sure cuts you deep Better get some stiches Miladdo :)

And im slightly confused I diddnt list anyone of these things ugly girlfriend", family, money, job jokes " Yeah you deffinately either don't read the posts before you respond or you can't read.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Did you not say this :

UMAD?

LOL, how many lies do you want to tell?

I've lost interest in embarrasing you, its pathetic i didn't know you were some fat loser sitting round playing xbox and playstation and trolling forums for them. LOL. What an out and out loser, this followed with christmas internet fights while others aren't even here. YOUR CLASSIC.

Seriously dude if that wasn't bad enough you then try to compare yourself to Bones Jones, Brock Lesnar & NRL players. Your an out and out genius.

It's been fun but seriously you've just become below pathetic and i'm starting to feel sorry for you.

Put the mcdonalds down, close the footy forum (that you have no idea about lol sandow better then boyd/ mataiu a star in the making), close the xbox forums and playstation forums, take your head set off, shut down the computer, shut down the xbox, leave your mothers garage, go outside, get some sun and enjoy christmas. Maybe even go and try and pick up a football, instead of comparing yourself to ufc champs or nrl players.:lol::lol::lol:

StormHi

Juniors
I said I would give her the Ol wet treatment It means make her wet you artard...... And there is more then one way to Skin a cat/Pussy LOL

But then again your lack of knowledge in this area perhaps has more to do with a lack of experience then your simplicity......

You are tired of Embaressing me?? Are we reading the same thread could someone clarify this for me am I the one getting embaressed?? ROFL man you crack me the hell up.

You got 100+ words there and not a single relevent point I never compared myself to UFC champs or NRL players I simply gave you names of Guys who play Xbox (Im a PS3 player btw haha) to highlight how geniused your statment that all people who play consoles are nerds..... Again tyou show you are incapable of understanding even the most basic of internet banter.....

Can you tell me what its like turning up constantly to internet duels with a pillow as a weapon (that wasnt a real refference that was me saying your brain is like a pillow a soft goose feather pillow)

Hehehe I am sure that won't be your last post as you havnt even begun to embaress me :)

Latest posts