What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs by 25+

Zef said:
That's right, 25+

AND we'll keep your lot to zip.

AND a hat-trick to Haz - AND he'll break the record for consecutive goal-kicks during the game. AND probably end up with an individual point-scoring record for a match thown in too (not so sure of that last one).

Hey Zeffy boy. How bout trying rooster by 35 and we keep u 2 zip. Yeh that sounds better. How about gettin some humanity into ur fans. cmon use lost a footy match and got beaten by a betta team and use r smashing chairs and throwin bottles onto the field. What a disgrace

Zef said:
That's right, 25+

AND we'll keep your lot to zip.

AND a hat-trick to Haz - AND he'll break the record for consecutive goal-kicks during the game. AND probably end up with an individual point-scoring record for a match thown in too (not so sure of that last one).

Hey Zeffy boy. How bout trying roosters by 35 and we keep u 2 zip. Yeh that sounds better. How about gettin some humanity into ur fans. cmon use lost a footy match and got beaten by a betta team and use r smashing chairs and throwin bottles onto the field. What a disgrace

Chook

First Grade
Chook said:
You'll be lucky to get within cooee of us.

With 15 to go there won't be a dog fan in the house.

We'll lap yas. :D

Chook.

Doesn't this bloke know his stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Chook said:
Chook said:

Chook.

Doesn't this bloke know his stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chook.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah Chook but did you back them and win the $40K ;-)

Zef

Juniors
Of course I'm here Spanner, where'd you think I went ? I got a F7 season to win around here man, so what do you want anyway?

The cricket? Ah yes, 3 test wins in SL - the very first touring side to do it. And what about Fatso Warne - only 3 more wickets to beat some old stringbean WI nobody (that's if Murrily Whatshisname doesn't get there first.)

Anyway, I reckon Murrili's a chucker, always have, always will. So he won't count in my books..... But then again I believe Fatso Warne should've beened BANNED FOR LIFE back in '94 for talking to John the Indian Bookmaker too. So..... Where that does leave me?...

What where we talking about again?. And who the f*** are you anyway?

Zef

Juniors
Anyway, enough with all this talk about the cricket - you's are boring me to tears. Hasn't anyone told you it's the footy season now?

So, anyone watch the Game on Fri night? How 'bout them Panthers then?

Zef

Juniors
Yes that's right 35+.

I know I went off a bit early back there in April but we weren't quite ready. But June is different - traditionally we fire up big time come June.

Dogs by 35+. A quadrella for Tonga, Haz to break some goal kicking record or another.

This time for sure.

m0j0

Bench
Sweet...I feel much more confident now that "tip" has come through! :lol:

Chook

First Grade
Chook said:

Chook.

I like deja vu Zef, do you?

Chook.