What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs on the take?

SilentAssassin

Juniors
IN MY OWN OPINION this points much more to the refs than it does to the dogs.

The penalty (lying on the tackled man too long) is a fairly innocuous one which is often let go when a team is 10 out from the line.

Suck it for all the geese that put money down on it though

Did the refs force Tandy to knock it on in the very first tackle of the match too?

Considering his past it is very dodgy.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'd usually have reserved opinions on this sort of thing but one thing I do know is that Todd Greenberg will not lie down on this. If Tandy is found to be guilty, the club will come down heavily on him (probably even fine him) and I think that most people who support the club will be firmly behind his stance.

Raider Azz

Bench
I'd usually have reserved opinions on this sort of thing but one thing I do know is that Todd Greenberg will not lie down on this. If Tandy is found to be guilty, the club will come down heavily on him (probably even fine him) and I think that most people who support the club will be firmly behind his stance.
LOL, if Tandy is found guilty he'll have way bigger things to worry about than a fine from the club.

SRB_SEA_EAGLE

Juniors
From memory of the incident/tackle in front of the sticks , (and yes of course with all the drama that has gone on) , wouldn't you be getting onside a bit faster , that close to the line ,considering the threat of a quick tap...??

Sleep

Juniors
A fine? :lol:

If Tandy is found guilty his footy career is over. Anything less is a joke.

Billybob

Juniors
As soon as live betting came into the game it was always going to tempt the wrong people

some of the prices some teams blow out to at half time is ludicrous , I seen Melbourne go out to 5:1 when trailing by 12 at half time

_snafu_

Immortal

Make him sit in the naughty corner?

Bulldog Force

Referee
LOL, if Tandy is found guilty he'll have way bigger things to worry about than a fine from the club.
I know, but I'm talking about the minimum stance the club will take on him. He may even need to look for a different club in a different competition in a different country... IF his working Visa gets cleared! We all know how hard the ESL has come down on signing NRL players caught breaking the law!
Make him sit in the naughty corner?
Read above!

gronkathon

First Grade
There is alot of variables which make it a very hard bet for one man to fix on his lonesome.

Who kicks off, which side the Cowboys kicked off to and the plays from the hooker and calls from the halves in the interim

babyg

Juniors
Players are always holding down longer when play is close to the tryline. and ref's are more lenient, unless there was momentum from a line break.

Latest posts