What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Dogs re-sign Armit

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Good news, courtesy www.bulldogs.com.au

MONDAY 8 MAY, 2006
DOGS RE-SIGN CHRIS ARMIT

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs forward Chris Armit has re-signed with the Club until the end of the 2008 season.

Armit, 23, joined the Bulldogs in 2005 and has been one of the clubs most reliable players over the past season and a half.

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes said, "It's great that Chris has signed on for two more years. He has a great attitude and he has been an asset to the Club since he's been here."

Armit commented, "I'm happy and enjoying myself at the Bulldogs. I know I'm a better footballer than when I started here and I'm keen to keep learning."

Whoosh

Juniors
This is very good news. He'll only improve playing alongside the likes of Shrek, Willie and Roy. Good work!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's eons better than half your useless forward pack. When making these dumb, illiterate and uninformed comments, do you notice or realise form and ladder position?

Ridders

Coach
chris armits a good solid player who puts in every week and rarely makes a mistake, good resigning for the dogs...especially since there most likely gonna lose asotasi

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Chris Armit is developing into a very good player. Reminds me of Pricey early in his career. Once he develops an offload he will be a very good player.