What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs to Re-sign MASON

black_dot

Juniors
well, in context I'd say somethinggs gone amiss. There was a caller last night ( monday) who asked alexander to check up on the two players, morris and peterson.

Tonight alexander said he called today and enquired and was told what I reported above, so the eels havent announced it but his words were that they still hadnt come to terms with a deal. Maybe plan B or C got put in place and made growth go back to the eels asking for more to match it ?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Maybe dot but Plan B is Berrigan. Plan C wasn't disclosed but I thought it would be a forward.

I'm inclined to think the Grothe thing might be more to do with a back injury but we'll see soon enough.

black_dot

Juniors
Then go go plan B I say !!!

Just thought it interesting re growth mate, been seen at the club, negotiation hicups with the eels, ie failing to sign when they thought they would, no other players on the market !

Frenzy.

Post Whore
black_dot said:
Then go go plan B I say !!!

Just thought it interesting re growth mate, been seen at the club, negotiation hicups with the eels, ie failing to sign when they thought they would, no other players on the market !

It IS interesting. When was he seen at the club might be a salient point.

Latest posts