What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dokic Wants To Be An Aussie Again - Should We Accept Her?

pantherz9103

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
I think we should give her a second chance, forget about her political beliefs, I mean at thye end of the day shes trying to make it as a tennis player not running for bloody parliament.
I just think the girl has suffered enough, to go through what she's gone through the last few years is bad, I mean she was on the verge of becoming a superstar in the women's game but that came unstuck due to her demented father and I mean she was only a teenager at the time and really didn't make alot of the decisions, but the fact that shes broken off with her father is encouraging because shes got about 4 times as much talent as the rest of our girls combined!
At then end of the day what's the worst that could happen, she flops and struggles to make it back? In that case she'll probably still be our highest ranked female player.
Plus shes abit of a good sort which helps when you've been watching the likes of Nicole Pratt for far too long.

She's not bad to perve on.

110235.jpg

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Damir's crazed threats
By Chris Lines in London
January 19, 2006

DAMIR Dokic wants to kidnap estranged daughter Jelena, and has threatened to kill an Australian as revenge for her returning to the country.

0,5001,5098580,00.jpg
Look out ... Jelena's move 'home' angered Damir (inset). Pic: Colleen Petch

In a sensational rant to a Serbia newspaper, Damir has vowed revenge against Australia for conspiring to return the 2000 Wimbledon semi-finallist to the country.

Damir, renowned for his erratic behaviour, also said he wants to drop a nuclear bomb on Australia and accuses Croatia and the Vatican of influencing her decision to quit Serbia and return to Australia.

Under her father's guidance, Jelena quit Australia for Serbia in 2001, and has only just returned to the fold after becoming estranged from Damir.

"Australia, with the help of Croatia and the Vatican, have brainwashed my daughter," Damir told Serbian daily Kurir.

"I have thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney since Jelena lost in the first round this week, for which Australia is to blame.

"I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it."

Damir has sought help from Serbia's politicians, including an accused war criminal, in kidnapping Jelena. "Only two were ready to help," he said.

"One of them however, Vojislav Seselj, is waiting to be tried at the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague."

Damir said it is Australia, rather than him, that is mentally suspect.

"Australia is a spoiled nation," he said.

"They can expect my revenge. "I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

Reuters
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,17868388-23209,00.html?from=rss

:whistle

Godz Illa

Coach
That article is the funniest thing I have seen for a while. Damir Dokic is a deadpan comedic genius - he makes Steven Wright look like an amateur. This line in particular is solid gold, displaying a Seinfeld-like ability to cut to the comic core of a mundane everyday activity like sausage sizzles: "I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside." hahahahahahaha The man should be playing packed arenas.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ive almost got tears coming down my checks!!!

Damir is a f**king classic!!

Razor

Coach
Damir is an idiot yes, but if the Kurir said that the sun was going to come up tomorrow I wouldn't believe it. They are the biggest joke of a newspaper. I'd rather believe what has been said in the other newspapers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really feel sorry for Jelena Docic

This friut cake doesn't deserve a daughter

Apparently she hasn't spoken to him for 2 years and who would blame her

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I really feel sorry for Jelena Docic

This friut cake doesn't deserve a daughter

Apparently she hasn't spoken to him for 2 years and who would blame her

me for one... if my old man was that funny, id be on the phone to him every chance i got!! Just for sh*ts and giggles!

Wiljoy00

Juniors
No way should be allowed back to live here,if we did,the next thing would be,she wanted her daddy back,then we would be endangered with his bombing threat.

She said she would NEVER play for Australia again,just keep her to her word.
She's a spoiled brat anyway,after she lost in a tournement recently,she again sacked her coach. send her packing I say!!!

Latest posts