What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dom Young

mozza91

Coach
His defence was fine. Playing outside Tuala would make any winger look bad

What pissed me off was the cold pill drop though. Thought he was passed the dick fingers stuff
Nah both made some bad mistakes defensively. Dom makes up for it with great attacking play. Tuala does not.

PhilGould

Bench
One of the tries in the first half was 3 defenders vs the whole Rabbits left edge which you can't blame him for, but there was a couple of bad reads in the second half.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Make sure you keep that one, let him play for England, will make him a better man and player. Experience teaches.

Newcastle is beautiful if you have a job.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And England should grab him as soon as possible, kid is a star and better than anything they would have, thier kids play soccer.

Still get thier ass kicked by Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain etc etc.

They invent shyte and then get crap at it.........

aqua_duck

Coach
Dom is the type of player our junior scouts would've turned away in previous years in favour of someone like Kurt Mann because they wanted ready made kids rather than projects. To me he's only scratching the surface of what he's truly capable of.

Volcom6685

Juniors
Dom is the type of player our junior scouts would've turned away in previous years in favour of someone like Kurt Mann because they wanted ready made kids rather than projects. To me he's only scratching the surface of what he's truly capable of.
Two more project players coming in Pryce and KPP as well

PhilGould

Bench
Dom had played 1 game as a 17 year old and was pretty much unknown when he signed. Pryce & KPP are both key parts of good teams and KPP is already in the World Cup squad, much less projects.

Speaking of, all the Super League games are televised this week for their magic round. Wigan (KPP) vs St Helens at 1:30am tonight, Huddersfield (Pryce) vs Salford at 10pm Sunday night.

mozza91

Coach
Price isn’t playing, dropped apparently.

Hopefully it’s because he’s told them he’s coming here next year. Doubt it’s form related considering the reviews he’s been getting.

Jono078

Referee

Hopefully it’s because he’s told them he’s coming here next year. Doubt it’s form related considering the reviews he’s been getting.
Surely! Fingers crossed.

Burwood

Bench

Pretty sure we have one spot left on the roster and wiggle room in the salary cap- get him over here ASAP!

The Clan

Juniors
Hopefully we lock him down long-term before November 1. I'm sure he can see that he would be scoring twice as many tries and winning games playing with a half and centre that actually give him the ball in attacking positions. Have a feeling Melbourne will chase him hard if we allow them get a sniff.

He's a centre for mine.
Hi, I coached Dom in the Huddersfield Giants Scholarship and Academy
A year before he signed for the Knights he was all set to go to Melbourne for a few weeks, he picked up an injury and it never happened.
Rest assured though, he’s on Bellamy’s and Melbournes radar

Yosh

Coach
A year before he signed for the Knights he was all set to go to Melbourne for a few weeks, he picked up an injury and it never happened.

Sign Dom on a 10 year contract!

Yeah, we all listened to the latest Knights HQ podcast too fella

Jono078

Referee
The absolute priority of all backline signings. Storm and Dolphins sniffing around big time.
It’s a good question of how much is he worth?

Don’t usually want to break the bank on wingers but Dom has everything you’re looking for for someone of his age and experience and has plenty of great tomorrows.

Frederick

Staff member
Sign him up to a $9 million a year, lifetime contract. Gotta keep him at all costs. He's a vital part of our team. He IS our team.

...wait, my bad, I thought this was the Phoenix Crossland thread.