What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominant but Focused

Parramatta fans, i dont like to mince my words. I may support West Tigers and My scrapbook doesnt give out praise lightly. But i have to say The gloomy days of Muchmore, Maybon, Morgan, Muspratt, Mahon and Muckett are gone. The clouds have lifted over Parramatta stadium theres no doubting this. I put this down predominently to coach Smith. He is a wise operator, a shrewd tactician and a master of sign language.
smith2.jpg

Whilst feeble people in the media hide for cover coach Smith has been rampant this season, and unlike coach Terry lamb after winning 2 games in a row he will not be seen with his feet up, having a cup of coffee, playing a game of snakes and ladders with Coach Langmack and guzzling down a schooner of New on the back page of the telegraph.

The starch and purpose Smith has installed this season makes Parramatta a true contendor. This is in vast contrast to Manly who blamed their loss on Saturday on having Menzies, Kennedy, Scott Fulton, Scott Cram and Neil Teirney out. Whilst manly went on a dubious winning streak their fans were seen indecently exposing themselves on the LU board, several parents complained about these vial scenes. They were also seen singing the team song whilst over the limit, claiming Hopoate was a changed man and should be allowed back for a second chance, posting x rated photos of Peter Peters and lamenting why Michael Witt has not considered for rep duty.

2846739_ahoppa.jpg

Its clear that Manly and Cronulla despite their flaws on the field have fallen away mainly due to the low IQ and insecurities of their supporter base. My scrapbook has seen the parramatta fans remain composed and focused during this time. Whilst the Parramatta fans have rightly celebrated their victories bu Tuesday you guys can be seen going through your ball work sessions, studying old videos and glancing ahead to the next battle. By tuesday afternoon these same Manly fans are still at Brookvale Oval crawling back up the hill or seen at various nightspot establishments wearing headgear and manly football shorts.

Headgear.gif

In my playing days i always knew if the bloke beside me had starch and purpose we were going to win, at parramatta starch and purpose runs right across the field and into the supporter base.

cheers guys.

eels_fan

First Grade
LOL ... i have no idea what your on croydon... but judging by your posts it must be good!

PJ Marshal

Coach
Twizzle said:
they'll be pretty handy in New Zealand next weekend

how long did it take you to think of that witty remark cuz i think its prob been the best ive ever read from you

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
no time at all, I've got heaps

its a natural thing when you have functioning kidneys

Stagger eel

Staff member
CDF, I'd like to offer an invation to join blue and gold faithful to our next voyage to our beloved sanctuary that is Cumberlnd Oval.