What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't even think about it!

Apey

Staff member
Heres hoping :D

Ill go send wittyfan and lockyno1 on the tigers players to scar 'em for life :fist:

Serc

First Grade
Yes I just got msn'ed by a good friend of mine who supports Saints...I will be very pissed off if we get the spoon (very likely now by the looks) as we do NOT deserve it this year.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We've well and truly earned it - even if other sides have probably been more consistently sh*te than we have. It is a while ago - but at a point there we were beating top sides and looking like world beaters. Than came injuries and Origin and retirements and down we spiralled.

Look, to be honest, if any team has an excuse it is the Knights this year.

Next year your team will be good with Sims & Naquima ( just gotta keep him outta prison lol) and you'll be fine.

Ranger Jace

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
Look, to be honest, if any team has an excuse it is the Knights this year.

Next year your team will be good with Sims & Naquima ( just gotta keep him outta prison lol) and you'll be fine.

Sims?

Misanthrope

Staff member
He's gone to Brisbane. I think Dragonftw has him mixed up with one of the many other Dragons we decided to poach for 2008.

voltron

Juniors
hahaha
im suprised with the dragons though....who have they signed?? soward?
anyone else?

but yeah, i wouldnt be suprised with getting the spoon
only chance is to beat the tigers next week..............
sigh, 2nd spoon anyone?

but btw, i was listening to the radio 2GB no less before the titans/sharks game
and whoever calls the game, ryan? i dunno
he was saying how we should support Brian's cleanout because otherwise we'd be keeping a team which has won two(assumes we have it this season) wooden spoons.
just thought that was refreshing

Ben

Bench
Well i always thought we would win the spoon the year when Joey retired. Though mid-season i thought we had avoided my prediction, it will most probably come true.

Latest posts