What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't miss the first 10 minutes

roopy

Referee
I read an article by Joey yesterday that suggested sides are being too cautious against Saints at the start of games - and we now need a huge win to avoid the spoon.
Johns has been saving himself for later in the games recently - but I reckon the boys will fly into Saints from the kickoff, including Joey - and they will either blow Saints off the park - or run out of steam and get murdered.
Either way it will be a torrid first 10 minutes.

Dragonheart

Juniors
I think the chances of a top notch contest was shattered last night. With the Bunnies winning, and the Raiders having a much better for and against, I think pride is all the Knights have left to play for. Even if they win against the Dragons today they will still take the spoon on F/A.

Not having a go, just pointing that out.

Razor

Coach
Dragonheart said:
I think the chances of a top notch contest was shattered last night. With the Bunnies winning, and the Raiders having a much better for and against, I think pride is all the Knights have left to play for. Even if they win against the Dragons today they will still take the spoon on F/A.

Not having a go, just pointing that out.

I think the Rabbitohs win will fire the Knights up more. The Knights need to win by 52 now to avoid the spoon, so will be much keener to slaughter the Dragons from the start.

TooheysNew

Coach
Depends how much we win by.

They aren't going to go "Hey, lets not attempt to win" just because the Rabbits won.

Timana's girl

Juniors
Yeh, I thought newcastle will start well, hopefully they wont run out of fuel.

Does anyone know who is favourites to win? Anyone have the prices?

~bedsy~

First Grade
Dilmah said:
They aren't going to go "Hey, lets not attempt to win" just because the Rabbits won.
Exactly, that's not going to happen, the players have more pride than that.

Andy

First Grade
The Knights are going to give it a top knock I'm certain. I'm just spewing I won't be able to watch it this arvo.

Latest posts