What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Douglas a Titan?

Who leaves a club for less money??

The bit about moving to be close to family has worn out it's welcome.
Most of us live away from family and a prop's career is a decade at most. He'll have many years to live near family.

Strange - he went for leass money
and
to a club that won't be winning any premierships while he's still playing.

Strange.

Its not very hard to figure that out. Cronulla is a club with an uncertain future at best.

Secondly for some reason that i can't figure out Kade Snowden seems to have completely overshadowed Luke Douglas at Cronulla. He get's the media attention, origin selection and clearly the attention of the club when it comes to contract negotiations - all this despite the fact Luke Douglas is probably a better more consistent player.

And third to say that the Gold Coast won't win a premiership while he's playing. How would you know? Theres a pretty good argument that they are a better chance of winning a premiership than a club which needs to sell their football fields in order to exist into the future.

Who leaves a club for less money??

The bit about moving to be close to family has worn out it's welcome.
Most of us live away from family and a prop's career is a decade at most. He'll have many years to live near family.

Strange - he went for leass money
and
to a club that won't be winning any premierships while he's still playing.

Strange.

Because you say so?

Just to strengthen your weak argument.

fizman

Bench
Its not very hard to figure that out. Cronulla is a club with an uncertain future at best.

Secondly for some reason that i can't figure out Kade Snowden seems to have completely overshadowed Luke Douglas at Cronulla. He get's the media attention, origin selection and clearly the attention of the club when it comes to contract negotiations - all this despite the fact Luke Douglas is probably a better more consistent player.

And third to say that the Gold Coast won't win a premiership while he's playing. How would you know? Theres a pretty good argument that they are a better chance of winning a premiership than a club which needs to sell their football fields in order to exist into the future.

It is clear you are an overweight moron - just kidding.

I agree with your thoughts. There was an article written a few weeks ago which Dougie stated "Hey don't forget about me here". Snow has certainly been getting all of the attention.

I would like to know who leaked the signing? Was it another case of trying to undermine our club again? If Dougie signs with the Coast, it would be less appealing for Snow to stay?

There are definitely some missing gaps in thisone.

azzah72

Bench

I agree with that second point actually, it could well be a factor that the sharks focused so heavily on snowden even though douglas was off contract too, he may have felt a little unwanted, even though that isn't the case, it may have been an emotional signing.

Since 73

First Grade
Because you say so?

Just to strengthen your weak argument.
don't bother dickhead.

Just keep commenting on the colour of gall's heels you androtop and don't get lost in discussions about football.

It's obvious Dougie sees the future at the sharks as something untenable and opted for less money to a club also on the coast that has a lot of good elements/structure about it even though premierships won't be one.

He would enjoy his work with Snowy and when he knew Snowy was going he knew he would be shouldering most of the tuff slog for no return on the points table and thus went elsewhere.

Ironically the next day it was announced Snowie's future ain't what he thought it would be.

Latest posts