What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Douglas a Titan?

spider

Coach
And telling 'Gal' was hard too but he understood. He told me I should do what is best for me.

good he has the support of gal - still got a lot of the season to go

he wont be truly missed until he has gone - huge loss

"I started to get emotional when I spoke to 'Flano'. And telling 'Gal' was hard too but he understood. He told me I should do what is best for me.

"I told them I would still put in every week. I guess in the end it was a decision for me."

Well there you go.

There has been so much bullshyte posted by certain people here on the night it was announced. Those people have been once again exposed for what they represent on this forum. They are just bitter shyte stirrers with agendas.

Glad Luke Douglas has cleared things up that there is
no animosity regarding this decision.

And I am especially happy that the bullshyte that Flanagan cops in this forum from certain people in regards to his relationship and respect of his players has again been quashed by another player publicly.

"I started to get emotional when I spoke to Flano."

yeah cause players always tell reporters how they really feel
jacka$$

If you can't see the sincerity in Luke Douglas then you are truly deluded.

Luke Douglas has never come across as one to be a liar or someone that says something that he doesn't mean. He's a straight shooter from the country.

Do you think he would say something like this if he didn't mean it???

" I started to get emotional when I spoke to Flanno."

FFS some people........

All bullshye aside... Dougie has never swanned around for us like some have. Every week he has turned up and put in, in what is the hardest position in League. He has never shirked the hard hit up and regularly gets hammered after a lazy Toups or Gards slow play the ball.

How many of us can say they've never taken a sneaky sicky?

I have no doubt as to his sincerity and I have no ill feeling towards him. He didn't come out and spruik rhetoric about loyalty before signing and his only fault was to believe it wouldn't be leaked.

Dougie will continue to put in for us and he should continue to be picked as long as his form holds.

spider

Coach
being quiet from the spotlight doesnt breed sincerity - see ivan milat

and im not inferring dougy isnt, im just sayin', its hard to see sincerity when you are reading a journos thoughts to pen

FFS some people........
depends how a journo would bend it to up sales and conjecture

people get emotional for many reasons - i tear up after most of our games...

spider

Coach
All bullshye aside... Dougie has never swanned around for us like some have. Every week he has turned up and put in, in what is the hardest position in League. He has never shirked the hard hit up and regularly gets hammered after a lazy Toups or Gards slow play the ball.

How many of us can say they've never taken a sneaky sicky?

I have no doubt as to his sincerity and I have no ill feeling towards him. He didn't come out and spruik rhetoric about loyalty before signing and his only fault was to believe it wouldn't be leaked.

Dougie will continue to put in for us and he should continue to be picked as long as his form holds.
on a serious note - ^^ this^^

spot on

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Funny how it always ends up in tears when the story leaked......He wasn't in tears when he was discussing terms with the TITANS what a load of bollocks...
Even I knew it on Sunday that it was a done deal, so the entire story is rubbish except for the part we he had to tell Gal.
Why did he leave?

sharks8601

Juniors

Luke Douglas has never come across as one to be a liar or someone that says something that he doesn't mean. He's a straight shooter from the country.

FFS some people........

see what???? is dribble on a piece of paper written by an arrogant dribbler

Since 73

First Grade
Who leaves a club for less money??

The bit about moving to be close to family has worn out it's welcome.
Most of us live away from family and a prop's career is a decade at most. He'll have many years to live near family.

Strange - he went for leass money
and
to a club that won't be winning any premierships while he's still playing.

Strange.

Latest posts