What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Douglas a Titan?

Craigshark

First Grade
I can't believe it.. Well I can because this club never stops amazing me.. Honestly though, Douglas? He is the typical one club player, and we let him go for whatever reason? There shouldn't have been any reason, players like Douglas you just don't let go, you find a way to keep them.. All I do is bloody think and worry about this stupid club, and it's just the same story all the time.. I'm over it, I really think like a lot of you, this is a massive step towards the end.. =(

da brain

Juniors
looking at our forward pack this year there is no way we can keep them all, i knew we would have lose some, and to be honest so far so good, out of our starting pack the one i would want to go is douglas. the dogs just lost idris are their fans claiming the world is going to end. Out of our forwards at the moment we have lost the right guy.

Ausguy

Coach
I can't believe it.. Well I can because this club never stops amazing me.. Honestly though, Douglas? He is the typical one club player, and we let him go for whatever reason? There shouldn't have been any reason, players like Douglas you just don't let go, you find a way to keep them.. All I do is bloody think and worry about this stupid club, and it's just the same story all the time.. I'm over it, I really think like a lot of you, this is a massive step towards the end.. =(

craig i agree... i can hear the dissapointment in your post...

the club needs to re-assure its members and fans...

right now it feels like a sinkin ship and every merkin is sticking the boot in, feels like 2009 big time.

da brain

Juniors
good luck to douglas, you reap what you sow, look who is sitting on the bottom of the table our little mate fergi who thought he was too good for us, look at the bunnys throwing money around at big gun forwards they didnt score a point on monday. Snowden will go as well, so be it, tinkler wants him, off you go bro. having the best forwards hasnt given me much comfort the last few years. i want speed, i want skill and i want more speed. Snowden would be nice though

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Well I think Aaron Woods is the best young prop going around...wonder if the tigers have locked him up?

Craigshark

First Grade
We will lose Snowden too, which will make it even more harder to comprehend.. If we aren't going anywhere this year, then we certainly aren't going anywhere next.. If we're still around.. I really feel for Gallen..

Matt23

Staff member
Apparently Bennett wants the Knights to withdraw the offer for Snowy
The Courier-Mail has been told Bennett was unwilling to outlay $1.6 million over four years for Snowden despite new Knights owner Tinkler admitting he made a late-night call that led to the Newcastle junior holding off re-signing with the Sharks.
Don't rule the usual suspects (Roosters, Dogs) to come sniffing around him either.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
good luck to douglas, you reap what you sow, look who is sitting on the bottom of the table our little mate fergi who thought he was too good for us, look at the bunnys throwing money around at big gun forwards they didnt score a point on monday. Snowden will go as well, so be it, tinkler wants him, off you go bro. having the best forwards hasnt given me much comfort the last few years. i want speed, i want skill and i want more speed. Snowden would be nice though
So what you are saying is it ok if we go back to the days of Wessels? As long as we have a benji or a Thursty?
There is no reason why we had to lose Dougy. Well maybe there is.

sharks8601

Juniors
to keep snowy. we need a soldier like dobs or wright to take up that position. someone cheap
maybe bird is on the cards to return
put gal up front???????

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Just with that article...geez talk about player signings

Seems the dogs have done well getting that pommy captain but the eels offering sandow 1 million...thats off its head!

Ads

First Grade
This is only acceptable if it means we retain snowden.

Did anyone expect any better from a club without a CEO?

Latest posts