What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doust wants JMoz in the Red V

inside_pass

Bench
Anything is possible,things change very quickly.
Who would have thought Dugan would be playing for us this time last year?

Mr Red

First Grade
Ah yes sorry guys
So if Gaz had shown his hand earlier our centres for 09 would have been JMoz and Coops?
JMoz was untried in the centres for us but had played some wing and fullback I think....

pretty certain J Moz had an extended run in the centres in 08 in first grade when either cooper or gasnier was injured for about 6 weeks or so. he went very well hence the interest shown by the dogs at the time

watatank

Coach
The ANZAC day game was the first game he played centre from memory and I think Morris signed with the Bulldogs a bit before. I remember because I didn't rate Josh much as a player before that and didn't even know he was a centre then he had a huge game at centre and realised he could really play and that was probably his best position.

I think Brown probably knew Morris was a centre but the regular spot at the time was on the wing so that's where he played. Also it's worth trying to keep that under wraps to stop other clubs from putting in big offers to get him. The Bulldogs happened to know about him and signed him. From then on, there was no point trying to keep it under wraps so he ended up playing a lot of centre during the year.

jezmond

Juniors
Hopefully they have to release someone if they sign Folau.. would love JMoz home! Perfect too, as Farrell is a right centre if i'm not mistaken. JMoz on the left.. awesome.

I agree HDF, that would be a great centre pairing...we can only dream :p

You would imagine that Chase Stanley would get released if J Moz was to ever come back, as Chase is off contract at the end of this year, but in saying that Josh isn't off contract till 2014 anyway, so perhaps a 1 year extension for Chase. Who knows!?! Always fun to speculate. :D

natheel

Coach
agree with you there..as a side note, have never been keen on Kurt Gidley, yet he always seems to get picked as a utility player for Origin, and always stuffs up..

honestly gidleys best spot is a utility. He has performed best at origin lately as a utility (when he has been picked) He's not a rep fullbacks arsehole! Hayne needs his shot he's waited long enough.

On bennett i think he's lost his touch or newcastle were just a rabble when he got there? i'm not sure whats going on. on paper with a coach like bennett they should be up there