What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down the ladder we slide!!!!!!( tonights spoilers)

Missa

Juniors
:( :crazy: :( :crazy: damn damn damn u panthers....y did u win tonight...and y didn't we go on with it last night when up 18-16.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......no way will we beat the tigers.....so game over......we can't slide any lower....we r on the bottom rung....

Nuffy

Bench
Most of the players deserve it, a couple don't.

The bloke I feel sorry for is Smith, this will just be more ammunition for his detractors.

The players haven't tried for 7-8 weeks now so they deserve to be condemned.

Jono078

Referee
Geez next week will be huge for us.

Tigers are the sort of team that can kill us with their speed and crafty plays...

Here's hoping Farah and company get rested! *crosses fingers*

Apey

Staff member
The home address would be positive

1) Locate home address
2) Secret
3) "You are sentenced to 20 years of prison"

:sarcasm:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
We are going to smash the Tigers tomorrow, so who knows what condition they will be in when you play them next week.

I wouldn't write your off your chances.

FirstHitup

You guys are specials... we smashed them today and Farah is lame. They are playing for a semi-finals spot so Benji will try and run riot (though we kept him quiet today). As long as the forwards dominate they are ordinary. Put a big Centre on Benji and he crumbles. Their Centres missed 10 tackles between them today. Absolute turnstiles.

I'm tipping the Knights..

roopy

Referee
FirstHitup said:
You guys are specials... we smashed them today and Farah is lame. They are playing for a semi-finals spot so Benji will try and run riot (though we kept him quiet today). As long as the forwards dominate they are ordinary. Put a big Centre on Benji and he crumbles. Their Centres missed 10 tackles between them today. Absolute turnstiles.

we are still a chance to forfiet i reckon.

roopy

Referee
Apey said:
Russell needs to go Maximus on their ass!
I've actually seen russell play. he had one hitup for the legends of league 7s side at his comp (orara 7s).
He had a decent run and wasn't killed in the tackle.
Talking of that game - the biggest hit i've ever seen - a little country winger screaming down the sideline and Gordon Tallis (months after he retired) coming from the clouds and hitting him directly side on at full tilt and drove him into the third row of the crowd. The whole crowd held their breath till he moved - looked like he had been killed on the spot.

otori

Juniors
FirstHitup said:

Lol a big centre. Yeah Tighe will definitely snap Marshall :crazy:

Serc

First Grade
roopy said:
I've actually seen russell play. he had one hitup for the legends of league 7s side at his comp (orara 7s).

You have travelled all the way to Orara to watch the 7's? If so you are one committed league man! (or you have friends up at Coffs to stay with which makes it a much easier decision)