What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army - Keep it coming.

Cooper-Man

Bench
To everyone in the army on friday night, you were all awesome.:)

On saturday night we need to step up another gear. We were a little off the pace against the sharks. But i guess a hot and sunny day game could do that to us. Saturday should be a cool night and the hill will most definately be PACKED.

The knights crusade will travel from drugcastle and we will have to show them how things are done at Kogarah. So fire up and bring your voices. We will have some players missing this week, so we will need to be the difference. :crazy:

FIRE UP.

Last edited:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Yeh Friday night was awesome! Seems like at away games we have more to
prove so the Army is louder sometimes.

Might see if my dad wants my 2 seats in the stand and Ill go down to the
army. Either way should be a great night I hope.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Yeh Friday night was awesome! Seems like at away games we have more to
prove so the Army is louder sometimes.

Maybe its just cause the army is crammed into one bay, rather than on the hill where we can (sometimes) spread out and it doesnt seem so loud

was a great night Friday
:thumb

SaintTPP

First Grade
Maybe its just cause the army is crammed into one bay, rather than on the hill where we can (sometimes) spread out and it doesnt seem so loud

was a great night Friday
:thumb

Yeh my bf actually told me its got alot to do with our Stadium and how
it is laid out. The voices dont carry very far coz its all out in the open where as at ANZAC day well will be very loud in the spot that we sit.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Yeh my bf actually told me its got alot to do with our Stadium and how
it is laid out. The voices dont carry very far coz its all out in the open where as at ANZAC day well will be very loud in the spot that we sit.

Are you talking about next weeks game at sydney footy stad. Next week being the one after this weeks clash with the Knights

SFS is all enclosed
so the sound echoes straight back to you
and it seems five times as loud
i was there last year rd 26 and we were only starting to fire up, but the chants seemed like the game was underway
later on it sounded like a packed crowd
and its all cause of the roof being directly on top of you and the walls behind you
almost deafening

Last edited:

grandorient

Bench
Hey Guys,

Last Friday you were brilliant. The chants, the banners were awesome. So much so, that a few Parra fans who were sitting around me made complimentary comments. Even the toothless lady next to me, who was pissed as a newt made what you might call a nice comment.

Far nicer than her loud demonstrations against her own players. F*ck me, I was hardly game to cheer for fear of getting a smack in the chops. Just able to squeeze out a few though. Sh*t, some people and grog should never mix. Her poor husband (I assume) just sat there like a church mouse, not game to say a word.

I am bloody envious of some you guys though, meeting up with Billy Smith. The last time I saw Billy, he was running of the Sydney Showground after sustaining an injury in a semi-final. That would have been 40 years ago.

GO

big pat

Coach
billy will be at the game on sat, not sure where he is beforehand, but he always goes to the red v function.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'm a man of leisure (for the next few weeks, anyway), I'll be up for a few pre-game pints as well...

MattYg1

Bench
Perhaps if we all bring a baggy of tainted drugs for the Knights crusade and hand them out just outside the stadium we can take them right out of the game...

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Maccas right its entirely structure , cause sounds travels up and out with no reflection.

As for the Anzac game , I have a feeling it will be as big as the army in the Manly Semi in 05

Latest posts