What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army - Keep it coming.

Nitro

Juniors
Fire up!! Can't wait for Saturday night boys.

It will be hard fought game with some of our forwards out of action, let's sing and yell Wennndeeelllllll until our voices no longer work!

I love the reaction of big Dell when he hears the whole hill yelling his name.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Woo got tickets on the hill, hopefully come up and say g'day to you guys if i find the will to haha.

Inferno

Coach
So start an alternate supporter group like the sharks have? creating their own jersey's instead of buying ones made by the club? and charging members to join while also running their team into the group from lack of financial support from buying official products?

Yeah good call...no wonder the sharks are in dire financial trouble.

They also have over 120 season tickets you dumb f**k. Most if not all also have jerseys. Their t-shirts are sponsored in order to organise cheaper transportation and tickets to away games. (against the dogs it was $15 for members for an adult ticket to the game, and a bus to and from homebush)

:roll:

Willow, please move this dopes post to the troll dump. :lol:

The t shirt army are a joke if you ask me. They dont support their club any way. They have a deal with fxsports so the camera guy and soundy get close to them at games so they sound loud on TV. We dont need that. We are loud without a mice. SCUM.

lol, thats a load of sh*t. They sound loud because they are loud

The head organiser of the t shirt army even came up to me at kogarah and said the Dragon Army are the leaders in supporter groups in the NRL. sh*t and we dont even charge a yearly rego fee. Pretty good aye.:crazy:

More bullsh*t. Leader of the supporter groups in the NRL? You're gambling to try and raise funds for your giant jersey :lol:

No surprise you are copying their setup though. It works pretty damn well for them.

boxa777

Coach
They also have over 120 season tickets you dumb f**k. Most if not all also have jerseys. Their t-shirts are sponsored in order to organise cheaper transportation and tickets to away games. (against the dogs it was $15 for members for an adult ticket to the game, and a bus to and from homebush)

More bullsh*t. Leader of the supporter groups in the NRL? You're gambling to try and raise funds for your giant jersey :lol:

No surprise you are copying their setup though. It works pretty damn well for them.

Enjoy the spoon.. Thoroughly deserved.

Dragon Dave

Bench
Works well? Have you been to a game at the Swamp? I was there a couple of weeks ago and the bloke in the opposite grandstand heard me fart.

I live in the Shire and I've been lucky enough to see alot of the NRL grounds around Oz and I have absolutely no doubts that Cronulla fans are the most quiet, fairweather, bandwagon supporters in the sport.

Doug2234

First Grade

Enjoy taking the Spoon to Adelaide. Wonder if the Adelaide Sharks supporter group will be as organised :D

Cooper-Man

Bench

yeah great stuff mate. They are not loud, they only have one chant and its sh*t. Also, one of the head organisers DID COME TO ME. He told off the whole group for abusing us and then came to me and said, they are trying to teach the younger guys in the group how to be good sports and clap the other supporters rather than abuse them. (nothing wrong with that) It was said and whether you believe me or no i dont give too f**ks. :D

I was watching the scum v canberra game today on fox. It was at the swamp. after the scum scored a try, half your supporters arent even bothered getting of their lazy arses to cheer. Oh and to add to that, the t shirt army probably sang one song at the begining and we never heard a thing for the rest of the game. SCUM:crazy:

Dragons_#1

Bench
Wonder if the price they charge will increase in order to get cheaper flights to their home ground next year?? It's a long way to Adelaide mate!! Don't worry about the bus!!

Yeh the bus to Newcastle and ticket wasn't much at all last year for the dragon army! Who needs sponsors when u have loyal supporters!!

Cooper-Man

Bench
Wonder if the price they charge will increase in order to get cheaper flights to their home ground next year?? It's a long way to Adelaide mate!! Don't worry about the bus!!

Yeh the bus to Newcastle and ticket wasn't much at all last year for the dragon army! Who needs sponsors when u have loyal supporters!!

So true mate.... the bus tickets were $16.00. and they were coaches too. Not the crappy school buses they used to come to kogarah.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I heard from a Sharks supporter who I trust and value his knowledge and judgment
On "how do you think the Sharks will go this year" he replied
"We'll get the wooden spoon and we'll be playing in Adelaide next year
C'est la vie
Our new alternate supporters group
"The prodigals" returned from the once hidden swamp between Jubilee and The Gong

SN0WMAN

Juniors
It was, I dunno a few years ago now, that Pepsi put money together to help the Sharkie Army make the banners and transport to games.

BTW, Haven't seen one of those Sharkie Army jackets for a while.

big pat

Coach
It was, I dunno a few years ago now, that Pepsi put money together to help the Sharkie Army make the banners and transport to games.

BTW, Haven't seen one of those Sharkie Army jackets for a while.

sharkie army jackets:lol: most likely had to give them back to stolen property.

SN0WMAN

Juniors
In all sad fairness though - that "Sharkie Army" were the real sharks fans - all 5 of them - not the trash they have right now, they're a $h!t version of the Canberra group who were paid to outchant/sing us a few years ago at Bruce.

Ribs

Bench
LOL at the Cronulla Sponsored Swamp Creatures. They are a joke. Although I would like to commend the Sharks fans who made the long trip across the Bridge for our round 3 game.....all six of them.

Arent they called the Stunned Mullets? Every time I see them on Fox they look stunned..... which is why Foxtel IQ is so good, we rewind and enjoy their stunned looks when their team is doing that losing thing.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Arent they called the Stunned Mullets? Every time I see them on Fox they look stunned..... which is why Foxtel IQ is so good, we rewind and enjoy their stunned looks when their team is doing that losing thing.

Or is that 'Scummed Mullets'?

Latest posts