What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army - Keep it coming.

OurRedV

Juniors
against the dogs it was $15 for members for an adult ticket to the game, and a bus to and from homebush.

We did 2 coach trips last season, one to Canberra ($22 per head, if memory serves me correctly) consisting of 53 people. Then the second to Newcastle $16 per head (consisting of two coaches, 105 all of whom wore dragons jerseys not t-shirts).

All of which paid no annual membership fee.

We are a supporter group run by the people for the people and have been so for the last 30 years.

Saintsman

Juniors
Did the Knights crusade even come tonight? I took some pics of all the banners in the army btw, looked awesome. I will post them when I upload em.

macavity

Referee
Did the Knights crusade even come tonight? I took some pics of all the banners in the army btw, looked awesome. I will post them when I upload em.

most of the regulars couldn't get there - most from Newcastle are crook atm (inc me) and some of the Sydney members were at a badly scheduled birthday party - we had about 10 at the game.

you guys looked fantastic as always - love the "Home Sweet Home".

pity there isn't a return trip - although you do always win up here.

hopefully see you in September - hopefully get the same result too!

Cooper-Man

Bench
most of the regulars couldn't get there - most from Newcastle are crook atm (inc me) and some of the Sydney members were at a badly scheduled birthday party - we had about 10 at the game.

you guys looked fantastic as always - love the "Home Sweet Home".

pity there isn't a return trip - although you do always win up here.

hopefully see you in September - hopefully get the same result too!

macavity, thanks mate and congrats on the win. Wish we could get up there this year. I guess its too bad.

Ribs

Bench
I have to admit, while I love the good seats in the stand for the first time at Kogarah, I cant help but look across with some jealousy at the hill.....

You guys looked great Saturday.... especially with stormclouds over the Bay as a backdrop.

Latest posts