What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Army Raprazent

You may or may not recognise some of these characters.:mrgreen:

bannersbetter.jpg

clip_image202.jpg

clip_image203.jpg

clip_image222.jpg

SS it's the 93 Canberra preliminary final. Perhaps I shoulda put this on WORL instead.

Willow they're caps not pics, move over son. ;-)

I've got the game converted to DVD and am locked in a losing battle to convert it again to some windows media format to allow me to edit and upload parts of it. Worth it for the ads alone.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Yeah I can see they are captures. You want the job? :D
Golden stuff and top work.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Depends, what's the pay like?
Twice as much as what I get.

Every year I say I'm not doing them anymore. lol

Yours are better than mine.

gregstar

Referee
how good was coyne in the first half of that game?!!!!!!!

i also remember daley & tallis having a spat later in the second half.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...and a particularly festive looking pair as well. Here's hoping those hats never go out of fashion.

gregstar said:
how good was coyne in the first half of that game?!!!!!!!
Was that the match where he got knocked senseless and went to the wing? He was in disneyland, struggling to stay upright and close to the line - the attack just ran at him and they should have scored. It was right in front of me in the north-west corner - he was teetering offside and actually had the presence of mind to pull off a try saving tackle. I'm sure he didn't remember any of it.

I haven't actually sat down and watched the match for awhile but I don't think it's the same game. As Gregstar says Coyne was on fire in the first half breaking the line twice with big right foot steps to set up Walford and Potter for tries.

Phil Blake came on in the 2nd half to score twice.

Brad Mackay seemed to have had his jaw broken in the last minute after a malicious swinging arm from Meniga. What a grub.

Brown and Daley squared each other up.

Tallis was man of the match.