What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons after Hodkinson

big pat

Coach
guys, come on name calling is childish, its what i expect from souffs or cronulla, lets just support our team in the best way possible, and lets remember only 1 team at the end of 2013 will be successful, we all want the dragons to do well, and i'm afraid as much some would like to bitch slap doust, unless someone can organise a coup, we have to put up with it.

Mr Red

First Grade
a further update to this story from my friend on the dogs board.
the bulldogs are now very little chance of releasing Hodkinson to the dragons for 2013, as it seems the raiders will not budge on releasing Williams.
However, negotiations have ramped up with the dragons for Hodkinson in 2014, with a deal only a week or two away, just some minor contract points to agree on...

Jesus, i hope this doesnt work out!!!!

BennyV

Referee
You know whats crazy - seeing Hodkinson, Kris Keating and Jarryd Hayne playing for Cabramatta up until under 18s, Hayne looked to be the least talented of them (Keating was playing lock/captaining the Aus. Schoolboys at the time, and all 3 were in Parra SG Ball). At the time, if you had asked which would be playing Origin first, it would have been Keating, then Hodkinson, then Hayne...

jenninga

First Grade
a further update to this story from my friend on the dogs board.
the bulldogs are now very little chance of releasing Hodkinson to the dragons for 2013, as it seems the raiders will not budge on releasing Williams.
However, negotiations have ramped up with the dragons for Hodkinson in 2014, with a deal only a week or two away, just some minor contract points to agree on...

Jesus, i hope this doesnt work out!!!!
We just can't get the halfback position right,over the last 40 years since Billy Smith we have had some ordinary players in the 7 jumper.I don't count Barrett as he was generally a 6,even with the man .
And i always said if Matty Head had Joeys body he would have been terrific.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We just can't get the halfback position right,over the last 40 years since Billy Smith we have had some ordinary players in the 7 jumper.I don't count Barrett as he was generally a 6,even with the man .
And i always said if Matty Head had Joeys body he would have been terrific.

Don't you dare say a bad word about Goldthorpe! That's blasphemy!

Mr Red

First Grade
i just hope that Price gets sacked before the deal is finalised... and the new coach cancels the contract negotiations..

Play Drinkwater before you do this shit.

yep aggree!but if the club were to just go out and get him anyway it would be better than fien is all im saying!price wont drop fien,fien must have photos of him in a compromising position with a goat or something coz no matter what price still plays him!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Price is just an ordinary coach.

No point in Hodkinson unless its this year. Even then, its been the best part of two years since he played an NRL game as it is now.

jenninga

First Grade
Price is just an ordinary coach.

No point in Hodkinson unless its this year. Even then, its been the best part of two years since he played an NRL game as it is now.
Apparently Hodgkinson was totally outplayed last weekend by a noname 7.

Latest posts