What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Army Yesterday

big pat

Coach
if i may just use soccer for minute, whem sydney united played apia at leichhardt, there would be about a dozen young guys, standing behind the goal posts letting off flares everytime, and the police would intervene, it happened every time they played us and it was worse if they were losing, also wasn't there an incident of bottle throwing by bulldog supporters at kogarah, with the now famous no try off soward, it happens everywhere, but geniuss form souffs have to blow it up, because they look good to their mates on a public forum, all i have to say to sam and sstid, grow some balls or f**k off.

if i may just use soccer for minute, whem sydney united played apia at leichhardt, there would be about a dozen young guys, standing behind the goal posts letting off flares everytime, and the police would intervene, it happened every time they played us and it was worse if they were losing, also wasn't there an incident of bottle throwing by bulldog supporters at kogarah, with the now famous no try off soward, it happens everywhere, but geniuss form souffs have to blow it up, because they look good to their mates on a public forum, all i have to say to sam and sstid, grow some balls or f**k off.

don't get me started on soccer.. back in the days of preston/olympic/zagreb there was always violence of some sort

rugby league is nowhere near as bad, always a couple of douchebags though no matter what sport.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I feel sorry for you guys with all your so called trolls that you have to tolerate. They should all realize that no one's sh!t stinks over here.
Pure as the driven snow sharknose. FTR, I'd rather have a sea of red-and-white than a gaggle of rejects from clown college.

38-8. Enjoy the offseason.

P.S. lol @ the big badass rebel in you - re-spelling the word 'shit'. It's not in the word filter dopey.

Rexxy

Coach
That is the beauty of the Army....you don't have to pay to be a "member", submit your details to any club or organisation and as much as some may try, there is no leadership that one must obey. It is just a great egalitarian gathering of people from all walks of life who like to go nuts in support of their team.

Many clubs pay for banners and offer other trinkets etc just to try and get an Army. Still fail. Look at those pathetic cocknuts at Robina.

Debbie Spillane when she was at Merkinbery recruited a whole army. Got Subway as a sponsor and everything. When the whole thing turned septic and feral she didn't look too smart then.

Ooooh Aaaaah Hezbolla. Oh Ah Hezbolla

big pat

Coach
Many clubs pay for banners and offer other trinkets etc just to try and get an Army. Still fail. Look at those pathetic cocknuts at Robina.

Debbie Spillane when she was at Merkinbery recruited a whole army. Got Subway as a sponsor and everything. When the whole thing turned septic and feral she didn't look too smart then.

Ooooh Aaaaah Hezbolla. Oh Ah Hezbolla

parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra,parra.

That is the beauty of the Army....you don't have to pay to be a "member", submit your details to any club or organisation and as much as some may try, there is no leadership that one must obey. It is just a great egalitarian gathering of people from all walks of life who like to go nuts in support of their team.

Some may say a price of that is that "hangers on" may come along and tarnish the "image" of the Army. But we all know the reality is that there isn't any problem, other than that being propagated by a couple of opposition trolls who are jealous of what we have. There are morons who support any club as pointed out by cooperman but the only people who worry about an "image" problem are those who don't understand the above.

^ agree fully.

Still don't understand the personal vendetta against me