What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons cashed up

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
OKB1 I agree with your Top 4 Objective which obviously is the goal for the Storm and the Roosters and would have been the goal for Frank Facer from the mid 50's until the latter
70's.

DR,
All good mate.
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, l just believed with the roster we had this year, a top 4 was a minimum. As it turned out, a top 14 would of been nice!

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Our problems are easily solved:
  • Punt Mary
  • Have this new assistant Sheppard I believe take over as interim coach.
  • Johnston our CEO to keep working on the NRL to let Flanagan take over the head coach role.
  • Sack Millward and sign Brown as recruitment/pathways/retention manager reporting to the head coach.
All sorted, no more MESS.

In reply:

1. obviously but the club (as has been reported many times over) simply isn’t in a financial position to terminate McIdiot’s services,

2. has this bloke....Sheppard...been officially appointed by the club in any capacity.

I’m yet to see an announcement to that effect.

3. there’s no way the NRL will reduce Flanagan’s ban; it would be futile to make any such attempt,

4. sacking Millward goes without saying, but I’d say with confidence that Brown still had unfulfilled coaching ambitions.

A much better option would be Brian Smith, who has been freed from his NZ Warriors responsibilities,

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
In reply:

1. obviously but the club (as has been reported many times over) simply isn’t in a financial position to terminate McIdiot’s services,

3. has this bloke....Sheppard...been officially appointed by the club in any capacity.

I’m yet to see an announcement to that effect.

3. there’s no way the NRL will reduce Flanagan’s ban; it would be futile to make any such attempt,

4. sacking Millward goes without saying, but I’d say with confidence that Brown still had unfulfilled coaching ambitions.

A much better option would be Brian Smith, who has been freed from his NZ Warriors responsibilities,
images

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
The undisputed King Of Pedantry strikes again! It’s as though he hasn’t made mistakes himself.

With your meme, you remind me of a someone who’s similar but has a “u” instead of “a” in can’t.
Cun not?

What does that even mean?

redVinme

Bench
Cashed up for 2021. With a whole heap of marquie players off contract at the end of 2020.... Usually we would a least be linked to someone( only to be disappointed)but its quiet even for us. Millward said we would be signing anyone of note or no one too expensive for 2020 but maybe he actually does have something lined up for 2021.
Who am I kidding.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Except the meme uses the contracted form for “you cannot”.

Do you understand what that entails or is it too “big” a word for you?
Both cunnot and cun not are valid..

But still, what does cunnot mean? And “why” all the “air” quotes”?”

Are you Dr Evil?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Both cunnot and cun not are valid..

But still, what does cunnot mean? And “why” all the “air” quotes”?”

Are you Dr Evil?

Just an aging hipster, I s’pose.

Do I REALLY need to dumb it down for ya?

Postscript: that’s rhetorical.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Who’s that?

Only a redneck, bigoted, xenophobic “pollie” from Queensland. Once upon a time she also ran a small fish n’ chip shop.

Oops....I forgot...big words and inverted commas cause you concern. When will I ever learn?

Apologies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Only a redneck, bigoted, xenophobic “pollie” from Queensland. Once upon a time she also ran a small fish n’ chip shop.

Oops....I forgot...big words and inverted commas cause you concern. When will I ever learn?

Apologies.
What are you apologising for?

Splinters

Juniors

Apologies.

"Xenophobia"?

Because it is irrational for the people of Melbourne to fear the Somali gangs created by our Federal politicians?

Because it is irrational for people to want to live in a country made of people who share their own psychology, culture, values, and traditions?

Because any other country and culture in the world is allowed to have its own space and way of life but if Whites want to have that they are "xenophobes" and "racists"?

What do you think the white men who died on Gallipoli or Ohama Beach or on the Burma Siam railway think of the way the country that they wanted for their children and grandchilren has been given away to Chinese absentee real estate investors, Muslim radicals, and Somali gangsters? And why was it done - so that the Big Four banks can create a housing and credit "boom" that makes them rich but prices out average Australians who then can't afford to marry and have children and so then they are told that more brown and black people have to be brought in to make up the imagined population "shortfall".

Maybe you are a brown person. Maybe that explains your antipathy to a politician who voices the objections of heritage Australians to having their country and culture destroyed so as to enrich banks.

But "xenophobia"? That indicates an *unreasonable* fear - and when it comes to mass immigration (dilution and destruction of white european culture and traditions) and multiculturalism (destruction of social solidarity and totalitarian control of your speech), the fear that white culture and values have been and are being destrroyed in Australia is on the contrary eminently reasonable.

Oh, and if you think that this isn't part of a long term bankers/globalist plan to enslave you entirely, I am sure you are going to enjoy your upcoming cash ban, which will mean the end of your ability to remove your money from the banking system and total surveillance of your spending and lifesteyle habits, and will also mean the imposition of negative interest rates and endless fees that will thereafter take away the most basic human rights you used to have - your right to the possession and enjoyment of the product of your own labor, your money.

You, sir, are clearly just another propaganda-parroting fool. You are being stripped naked and shackled and you don't even recognize it.

The calm one

Juniors
Cashed up for 2021. With a whole heap of marquie players off contract at the end of 2020.... Usually we would a least be linked to someone( only to be disappointed)but its quiet even for us. Millward said we would be signing anyone of note or no one too expensive for 2020 but maybe he actually does have something lined up for 2021.
Who am I kidding.
We are cashed up. The ball boy just resigned for next season. Stay calm