What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons fired with religious fervour to end long wait

adamkungl

Immortal
One of the best articles I have ever read about our Saints :)

Bring on Sunday. It will be one awesome game. it will be my first actual game of the season to be at the ground finally.

No, I am not a bandwagon supporter before you think that. I am a true supporter and have been all my life. I just happened to bring another Saints supporter into the world, so I have been busy with her :D.

I can't wait to get there and scream my lungs out until I can yell no more. :lol:

I'm not a stain fan, but regardless anyone from Greystanes who isn't a Pawwaaa fan is alright in my book... Greystanes Devils ftw..

Rocket

Juniors
Yay a Dragons article. That really promotes the entire game of Rugby League so well.

It promotes what is good about the game. Loyal and passionate fans, club(s) with a proud tradition, grass roots footy, a star team not a team of stars, family entertainment.

Not betting scandals, salary cap rorts, drug deals, teams that have lawyers on speed dial, screwing fans for a few more dollars at the turnstiles, you get the idea.

So if another team qualifies (and I'm not saying there isn't one) then by all means give their story some column inches too. The game needs all the positive press it can get.

Quigs

Immortal
Great article Roy, ........... but .......

Two of the original four ''Immortals'' came from St George - John Raper and Reg Gasnier - and another, Graeme Langlands, was soon added. All completed their careers as one-club men.

p-62-5.jpg

Bill Owens, Western Suburbs charges through a gap as a very young John Raper, Newtown, closes in in cover defence. Played at the Old SCG

Funniest looking Red V I've ever seen Chook wear.

Cheers
Quigs

Last edited:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Lovely read, typical of Roy. Yeah he does have a soft spot for us, but as someone posted previously, he 'gets' league and he knows first hand about what makes us Saints fans tick, laugh and cry.

Carn Saints.

Big Norm

ouwet

Bench
Lovely read, typical of Roy. Yeah he does have a soft spot for us, but as someone posted previously, he 'gets' league and he knows first hand about what makes us Saints fans tick, laugh and cry.

Carn Saints.

Big Norm

Well everyone knows Roy masters has a soft spot for the Dragons...

Another Great quality of Roy Masters that fits perfectly with St George supporters is that both are massive whingers!

TheFrog

Coach

Carn Saints.
Big Norm

I don't think it's exactly rocket science. Dragon fans believe their team is ordained to win, and if this happens they are happy. Mostly they do, in the games that don't really matter.

The Dragons biggest enemy in this game is themselves, I'm sure they will pulverise Manly, but a much sterner test lies two weeks ahead.

boxa777

Coach
Well everyone knows Roy masters has a soft spot for the Dragons...

Another Great quality of Roy Masters that fits perfectly with St George supporters is that both are massive whingers!

How's Mad Monday cockbreath?

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Leave that piece of sh!t, ouwet, on a Belmore sidewalk, fella's. No one writes a piece like that about his filthly club/supporters. So in a hypocritical way, he's whinging himself LOL.

Big Norm

Eion

First Grade
p-62-5.jpg

Bill Owens, Western Suburbs charges through a gap as a very young John Raper, Newtown, closes in in cover defence. Played at the Old SCG

Funniest looking Red V I've ever seen Chook wear.

Cheers
Quigs
HAHAHAHAHA. No agenda there Roy.....

Latest posts