What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons for the spoon...

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
scottyj said:
I know many Dogs fans who dont have a bad bone in their body..

your stereotyping again

i am steroetyping and its just what i see and what the realism is so is the truth wrong.

gregstar said:
so like the experts you've chided, you didn't tip them for the spoon before the season commenced.

You have to understand that EVERYONE rated the Raiders for the spoon..I knew we were nowhere near that.

innsaneink

Referee
Bobby DIGital said:
You have to understand that EVERYONE rated the Raiders for the spoon..I knew we were nowhere near that.

Still 14 odd weeks to go yet...though keep talkin it up...you do a good job of making yourself look a dick.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
I copped heaps from my mates at the start of the year about how bad the raiders are going to go and that is from dog,dragon,bronco supporters mainly and we are in front of them even when the dogs and broncos get the bye

eelsta

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
It's amazing that the so called "experts" of the game didn't tip this joke of a side for the spoon at the start of the year.

Instead they decided to rate the best young team in the comp spoon material. Damn they look like morons now don't they? The Raiders will only get better as the year goes on.

The Dragons were in a similar position as us with all these young guys coming into first grade this year......the difference is our young guns actually have talent.

Not like these losers such as Richie Williams, Dan Hunt, The Morris Brothers & Ben Ellis.

These guys are jobbers. Dragons for the spoon. Only the equally pathetic Roosters can save them.

btw...LOL @ Woolford. He should of just retired gracefully. He's got nothing.

Poor winner???

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Still 14 odd weeks to go yet...though keep talkin it up...you do a good job of making yourself look a dick.

you look like the Dick and you are probably one of those know it alls.
so when we win it's amazing how many get stirred and can't face the fact that we will never be spoon material.

innsaneink

Referee
Raiding Dazz said:
you look like the Dick and you are probably one of those know it alls.
so when we win it's amazing how many get stirred and can't face the fact that we will never be spoon material.
:lol:

1 Sea Eagles
2 Storm
3 Cowboys
4 Sharks
5 Wests Tigers
6 Raiders
7 Knights
8 Warriors
9 Eels
10 Rabbitohs
11 Titans
12 Panthers
13 Bulldogs
14 Dragons
15 Broncos
16 Roosters

Raiders 'scalps' LOL

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
innsaneink said:
:lol:

1 Sea Eagles
2 Storm
3 Cowboys
4 Sharks
5 Wests Tigers
6 Raiders
7 Knights
8 Warriors
9 Eels
10 Rabbitohs
11 Titans
12 Panthers
13 Bulldogs
14 Dragons
15 Broncos
16 Roosters

Raiders 'scalps' LOL

So what, they are wins and after all we were tipped not to win many games. not like most teams this year.
And how many comp points is your side on, bet there not in the top 4

grouch

First Grade
lol @ poor insecure Raiders fans. Every team they beat they nominate for the spoon lmao. The quest to prove you aren't the worst team aint so noble, guys. Grow some balls. Aim higher.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
Well you can't aim so high until you see how your new team turns out, its a rebuilding phase they are in and since every year for the last few years at least i get told we will be wooden spoon so it is good to remind those during the season how we are going and show them that they have NO IDEA about rugby league when it comes to rating a side they haven't seen play yet.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: you blokes are kidding
didnt you read the 'expert' opinions early this year

the raiders will win the spoon, its a gimmie, jump on board them at the tab... :lol:

I can only begin to wonder how many people on this board alone have done their hard earned on canberra for the spoon :lol:
I tried to tell you, so did so sooo many other raiders fans, this team is just to damn talent to the get the spoon... we've got one in our existence and we wont be adding to that in the next 10-15 years

I have to say, some of the Raiders fans on this board are pretty embarrassing...

In saying that, there is no way we'd go close to the spoon. We may not have the most talented team (although in a few years we'll be up there) but on pure guts, determination and enthusiasm alone we're too good to come near the bottom of the ladder.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: you blokes are kidding
didnt you read the 'expert' opinions early this year

the raiders will win the spoon, its a gimmie, jump on board them at the tab... :lol:

I can only begin to wonder how many people on this board alone have done their hard earned on canberra for the spoon :lol:
I tried to tell you, so did so sooo many other raiders fans, this team is just to damn talent to the get the spoon... we've got one in our existence and we wont be adding to that in the next 10-15 years

As i pointed out to your dopey mate, you havent avoided anything yet.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Bobby DIGital said:
It's amazing that the so called "experts" of the game didn't tip this joke of a side for the spoon at the start of the year.

Instead they decided to rate the best young team in the comp spoon material. Damn they look like morons now don't they? The Raiders will only get better as the year goes on.

The Dragons were in a similar position as us with all these young guys coming into first grade this year......the difference is our young guns actually have talent.

Not like these losers such as Richie Williams, Dan Hunt, The Morris Brothers & Ben Ellis.

These guys are jobbers. Dragons for the spoon. Only the equally pathetic Roosters can save them.

btw...LOL @ Woolford. He should of just retired gracefully. He's got nothing.

Admin: Can you change this joker's login name to Harry Hindsight??

Way to put it all on the line before a ball was kicked this season, mate.

Even if Saints come last & the Raiders win the league for the next three years in a row we'll still be a bigger club than you.

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
innsaneink said:
As i pointed out to your dopey mate, you havent avoided anything yet.

Mate your just a mere CAT, and get that fur ball out of your throat as you are choking on thin air.

Raider Azz

Bench
just crawl into a corner and die insanneink. you go on about tool fans etc, but you're the leader of the bunch. you follow around threads about the raiders like a bad smell. it's clear you have a serious problem with your hatred of the raiders. jealous of the best young bunch of up-and-comers in the competition perhaps?

Raider_69

Post Whore
well ink, im happy to accomidate you as i have Brooksy if your confident, god knows i am
a case of beer that we dont win the spoon... my guess is you're not confident enough to risk it :lol: and nor should you be

and that goes for anyone willing to have a crack, with a shread of luck, enough of you silly pricks will take me on and i wont have to buy a single drop of booze all off season :lol:

Latest posts