What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons for the spoon...

Dragon

Coach
The OP got severely....

Owned1.jpg

This thread was made purely as an inside piss take aimed at my good friend Godz Illa.

Unfortunately he didn't respond...I'm sure he will now. :D

The Dragons thoroughly deserved to break their 6 match losing streak to us today. Well played.

Godz Illa

Coach
Bobby DIGital said:
This thread was made purely as an inside piss take aimed at my good friend Godz Illa.

Unfortunately he didn't respond...I'm sure he will now. :D
I don't take bait easily, I need to be romanced. :D

Not going to kick you while you're down either. The spoon holds no fear for Saints fans, we swim in bigger ponds. Even when we're down in the gutter, we're looking at the stars. Top 8 here we come baby.

Godz Illa said:
I don't take bait easily, I need to be romanced. :D

Not going to kick you while you're down either. The spoon holds no fear for Saints fans, we swim in bigger ponds. Even when we're down in the gutter, we're looking at the stars. Top 8 here we come baby.

LOL Don't play hard to get with me you bastard.

You guys haven't got the easiest run home, so hopefully we can still pip you at the post. Dunno about the top 8 for ya this year though Mick..you may get a couple of kiwi reps though..(a damn good consilation prize - one I wish I had btw) in Rangi Chase & Chase Stanley.

See you on msn sometime old friend.

p.s - lets abolish the video ref.

Latest posts