What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Future Hooker

Mojo

Bench
I'm glad that you were well adjusted and able to overcome the treatment you experienced baggygreen. Corporal punishment was the worst. I remember getting the cane for failing a stupid test and me and my other classmates in woodwork all getting the cane by the deputy headmaster for looking out of the classroom window wondering when the teacher was going to turn up. This wasn't a boarding school though.

Anyway, our suffering now is as supporters of the Dragons. I hope that the club will make the right "adjustments" and sign a worthwhile hooker.
Now we get caned for wondering whether the team is going to turn up.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Time to introduce a team selection committee

only way the nepotism ceases
Nooooooo.... that didn't work too well with McNoidea it took most part of the 2020 season for our dopey incompetent BOD to realise it wasn't working and then sacked him in August.

It should happen ASAP, tomorrow, this Friday's midday announcement, why waste most of 2023 and let history repeat itself? I won't quote the often-used Einstein saying about repeating stuff.

Dump the aging QLD/Bonko mafia and hire a new HC that understands the "modern (shit) game" before the pre-season starts.

Pull your cobweb-encrusted wallet out Grampa Gorden and tax write off away these imposters for good. If Hunt refuses to play 9 and loves Hook so much then he can go like McInnes did. How has this season turned out for him at the Sharts?

A competent HC should pick his best 17 each week based on potential and form then own each week's results and not be pocket/hand/held by an impotent BOD that constantly tries to cover their incomprehensible shitfaced or half-cut, in the trough BOD meeting decisions to save face with the media and us supporters, once it's too late when sober.

In his defense, he did mention in the article what I have said in the paragraph above, but we all know and so did the BOD that he just wasn't even a real coach's arsehole despite their unbeknownst reason for continually extending him. Again history is repeating at the moment with Hook.

I'm no legal eagle but can all of us fans do a legal class action against the BOD and get them booted by ASIC,and by taking on very valuable advice from Split Enz?

I'll 100% chip in the $$$$ I have saved from the last 10 years of canceling red V memberships, not buying merch, and not attending live "home games"

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
Unfortunately the BOD are also part owners, the Saints side can be voted by the Leagues club but the Illawarra side would have to sell to get punted. The Dogs however are run by the members, we have no chance of achieving that at the Dragons, Mr Gordon would never sell his pet tax write off !!!

Mjab

Juniors
I'm glad that you were well adjusted and able to overcome the treatment you experienced baggygreen. Corporal punishment was the worst. I remember getting the cane for failing a stupid test and me and my other classmates in woodwork all getting the cane by the deputy headmaster for looking out of the classroom window wondering when the teacher was going to turn up. This wasn't a boarding school though.

Anyway, our suffering now is as supporters of the Dragons. I hope that the club will make the right "adjustments" and sign a worthwhile hooker.
Im wondering if suffering the cane IS far preferable to being a saints supporter :)

Mjab

Juniors
If I was a billionaire I’d offer to buy out the Gordon’s, then gift it to Saints. From there up to them to swim
Id buy it and install a profesional BOD and team organised by myself and or have some one from Melbourne or the Roosters come in and mimic what they do, I dont even trust anything at Saints to be good , what Craig Young alternation with Doust as Chairman??? Both sides of the JV BOD is an utter laughing stock