What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Game Thread

big boppa eel

Juniors
Nope

2011 or 2012

If Hagan is still coach here next year, I fully expect next year to be our worse year for 35 years. Yep you heard me right. 35 years. I fully expect to win the wooden spoon next year. The Bulldogs will be better. The Cowboys will be better. Souths will be better. While the Eels will be worse.

Hagan's contract will not be renewed

And the next coach will have to fix up the mess the club is in, which may take a few years :(
Not exactly a bold prediction champ, most parra fans are thinking the same.

cirque

Juniors
Nah, we are not in it. I think these players are used brickbats week in week out. I do not think they have any passion. They just want to go home end the season. Instead of building the momentum, we have gone back. I think if you compare to top 8 teams, we are one generation behind. I do not see EELS winning GF any time soon or probably never. As I have mentioned before, we do not have winning culture. Most of the players are there to pick their pay cheque. Nothing is going to happen to this club. We will be good at doing charities. We were supposed to come out play for our season, instead we are playing as if we have achieved. Sometimes, I wonder why Lyon left our club. Not anybody with decent aspiration will stay in our club. Our club will be place for NRL rejects. I was optimistic for likes of Inu or Hayne. They have both disappointing.
Ha, 22 years and still counting......

GoParra

Juniors
The difference between a Brian Smith coached bunch of little known names against our Hagan coached so called stars is amazing. They had passion, organisation, desire and a coach witha great league brain, I'll leave you to decide what we have.
Yes i'm still saying the same thing I've said all along. We didn't know when we were well off !

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a sh*thouse performance with your season on the line, but honestly do we really deserve to be in the finals???? Roll on 2010.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Tonights performance doesn't suprise me. I'm used to this sh*t by now. Same story every season. No need to get your hopes up.....same old same old.

seriously whose stupid idea was it to put burt opposite sailor? he was always going to struggle defending against a guy twice his size why not shift tony williams to that side?

salvy71

Juniors
I guess it's finally been a merciful end , I must admit that it came 3 weeks later than I thought it would now that the nail has been driven into the coffin we can all sit back and wait with dread for 2009 ...which is looking even worse .

Nikki

Coach
I didnt see the game.. And by all reports, dont intend too. By the sounds of it our players dont even deserve a Mad Monday

eel power

Juniors
The Dragons were never going to be easy but surely we could have put in a better performance. The game was disappointing and i lost interest watching it in the 2nd half.

The Dragons were never going to be easy but surely we could have put in a better performance. The game was disappointing and i lost interest watching it in the 2nd half.
i turned it off about 10 minutes into the second half i already knew the result and i didnt care about the score

Last edited: