What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal~Quashed-Sued

ImTheMan

Juniors
I apologize for some of the people in this thread and welcome you back Hayne as an INNOCENT man. I honestly think he could run on at the weekend and make a similar impact as several of our players not even joking

King-Gutho94

Coach
Is Jarryd still with his wife.

I'll tell you what she has been pretty loyal sticking by him considering the mess this has been for the past 6 years.

Considering he played up as well.

It's almost a bigger shame he didn't meet her and had a kid when he was younger he might have pulled his head in a lot earlier and focused on his footy a lot more if he had to start worry about providing for his family and kids.

Everyone will look back at Jarryd differently in there own opinions.

But individually he did some freakish things and despite winning 2 x Dally Ms he will most likely still be looked as a wasted talent.

Maybe if we won in 2009 things could be looked at a lot differently but I suppose Hayne said it best when he left for the NFL he achieved everything in the game so winning a premiership late in his career wasn't high on the priority list.

I'll tell you what she has been pretty loyal sticking by him considering the mess this has been for the past 6 years.

It's almost a bigger shame he didn't meet her and had a kid when he was younger he might have pulled his head in a lot earlier and focused on his footy a lot more if he had to start worry about providing for his family and kids.
I presume they're still together based on media articles re Hayne's release and whereabouts.

And yes, if so, she has been amazingly loyal considering all of the circumstances.

Perhaps they are just happy through adversity via their bible or something? Hayne went on a religious pilgrimage straight after the previous US claims surfaced.

T-Boon

Coach

Everyone will look back at Jarryd differently in there own opinions.

But individually he did some freakish things and despite winning 2 x Dally Ms he will most likely still be looked as a wasted talent.

Maybe if we won in 2009 things could be looked at a lot differently but I suppose Hayne said it best when he left for the NFL he achieved everything in the game so winning a premiership late in his career wasn't high on the priority list.
Anyone who wasn’t playing for Melbourne between 2006 and 2015. was a wasted talent.
He honestly should have left the club for a roosters or broncos in about 2011.