What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Head Of Recruitment

Dragon David

First Grade
Out with the old POS and in with the new!
(PS: I know nothing whatsoever about Mr O'Sullivan - I'll take everybody else's word for it that he's good value).
Just a few things I have managed to get from the internet on Peter O'Sullivan Mojo.

The second one is pretty interesting.

Victoire

Juniors
Totally - still has that looks like tarzan / plays like Jane vibe. Panthers will toughen him up if he ends up there but thats NAS level cash
I'd like to move a motion to delete the Tarzan/Jane insult from the rugby league lexicon. Its a bit retrograde, especially with the growth of the NRLW which would likely see a player named Jane who could smash the literal Tarzan with ease. I have a proposed replacement, see below:

"He's a Dodge Ram. Giant frame, but driven by small dick energy"

Mojo

Bench
Just a few things I have managed to get from the internet on Peter O'Sullivan Mojo.

The second one is pretty interesting.

Thanks. Not sure what to make of it all but .... if he can spot and attract good footy players ... it seems everyone in the game carries some additional heavy baggage these days. No doubt its not a new phenomenon.

Dragon David

First Grade
Why are they still involved. They are rubbish.
I'm not sure as to what capacity these two hangers on are currently involved in at the club.

Millward has been involved with Recruitment at some stage and Haran as the General Manager of Football but Millard would have replaced Millward but I think Haran is still the GM of Football.

Anyone else on the Forum know anything about these two hombres?

justadragon

Bench
I'm not sure as to what capacity these two hangers on are currently involved in at the club.

Millward has been involved with Recruitment at some stage and Haran as the General Manager of Football but Millard would have replaced Millward but I think Haran is still the GM of Football.

Anyone else on the Forum know anything about these two hombres?
Regardless of where they are Dave , they owe the club plenty with their incompetence, and to quote a famous line " stupid is as stupid does ".

Latest posts