What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Head Of Recruitment

TheRev

First Grade
I assume Millard isn't particularly good.. and we know Haran isnt.. hence why Flanno has ended up doing it all himself.

I do really hope he gets some assistance next year though, someone he trusts to atleast do a lot of the grunt work, set things up.. manage relationships.. identify left-field recruitment ideas...

Plus this off-season, Flanno can finally stop and breathe... he will be far more comfortable than 12 months ago where he was dropped in after his manly gig and probably was working 24/7 trying to resolve everything in time for this season... staff, board, recruitment, juniors, pre-season.. and even upgrading training facilities... plus imo hes proven his worth now... I think if he wants staff changes there is more chance they are listening to what he has to say.

SAP58

Juniors
I assume Millard isn't particularly good.. and we know Haran isnt.. hence why Flanno has ended up doing it all himself.

I do really hope he gets some assistance next year though, someone he trusts to atleast do a lot of the grunt work, set things up.. manage relationships.. identify left-field recruitment ideas...

Plus this off-season, Flanno can finally stop and breathe... he will be far more comfortable than 12 months ago where he was dropped in after his manly gig and probably was working 24/7 trying to resolve everything in time for this season... staff, board, recruitment, juniors, pre-season.. and even upgrading training facilities... plus imo hes proven his worth now... I think if he wants staff changes there is more chance they are listening to what he has to say.
Flanno will have a Plan B but good recruitment managers are not easy to get. I understand discussions were had with Fulton but broke down, maybe not a Flanno person. His priority at the moment is to secure Holmes & a couple of big boppers & he will then focus on the appropriate person. He is doing some massive hours at the moment & will need help in 2025.