What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons let go of duo

brenno

Juniors
Only reason i could see williams going to the Raiders is maybe to play centre. I think Campo can fill the 5/8th role whilst Carney is suspended. Williams has shown to be abit of a ratbag so it would be a public relations disaster to signup another troubled player.

Macko8

Juniors
I really hope we arnt looking at williams to be quite honest centre or half
NO THANKYOU....go up north to the Titans.

gregstar

Referee
i'm still wondering why bobby had a go at the experts for not tipping the dragons for the spoon when he himself tipped the eels.

Mr Saab

Referee
What is up with Luke McDougal?
Is Adam McDougal his blanky or something?
It seems he cant play without him. Will he retire at the same time Adam does?

Raider_69

Post Whore
brenno said:
Only reason i could see williams going to the Raiders is maybe to play centre. I think Campo can fill the 5/8th role whilst Carney is suspended. Williams has shown to be abit of a ratbag so it would be a public relations disaster to signup another troubled player.

i think you'll find after this lattest incident with Carney, Canberra will steer clear of bad boys for a while, we are a club that seems to give players 2nd and 3rd chances and i expect that to continue once the heat from Todd's lattest incident dies down

God-King Dean

Immortal
Good riddance.

I have no respect for players like Luke MacDougall. He should learn to earn his place in teams rather than moving everytime thing don't go his way. Honestly, what did he expect ? There's a least 3 players who are a better wing option than himself, & he wants to leave cuz he can't cut it in FG (I don't know if that's true, but I'd imagine that's the reason.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree with someone's comments earlier, what is with Luke, does he need big brother adam to hold his hand when he takes a piss too?
and to think i was hoping canberra would make a play for him last year... glad they didnt

DR490NS

Juniors
from what i seen with luke the games he played with us......he has to be the worst player in the nrl...he makes the easy look impossible.

innsaneink

Referee
Immortal said:
Good riddance.

I have no respect for players like Luke MacDougall. He should learn to earn his place in teams rather than moving everytime thing don't go his way. Honestly, what did he expect ? There's a least 3 players who are a better wing option than himself, & he wants to leave cuz he can't cut it in FG (I don't know if that's true, but I'd imagine that's the reason.

Yeah seems that way....wants the easy ride.

I too wanted him at Wests last year, thank christ we didnt get him....

MacDougall...overated and playing on his brother's reputation.

Richie Williams is a raw talent who would do well with a little discipline and direction...Bellamy could be the answer ?.

Godz Illa

Coach
Word is Luke MacDougall was asked to return from injury via the Saints Jim Beam Cup feeder side Shellharbour. He spat the dummy and had not shown up to training since. Sounds like a twat.

Moffo

Referee
can we have mcdougall? id prefer him as opposed to the useless git that is cutler

Latest posts