What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DRagons - Let's Stick Together

Tom Ace

Bench
The NRL is a merger that didn't exist before 1998. Yet they claim all NSWRL records back to 1908 as their own. Going by your logic, all the pre-1998 records should be disregarded.

Tool.

The NRL states on it's very own website that Balmains last premiership was in 1969, therefore not recognising Balmain Tigers and Wests Tigers as the same thing, nor classing Wests Tigers premiership as Balmains (or Wests for that matter), which is the exact same position St. George Illawarra is in.

Your club is no longer exists as an NRL team.

Give up.

Disclaimer: Apologies to any Wests Tigers/Balmain/Wests fans. I'm not having a dig at you, but I have yet to come across any of your fans that have had the idiocy to suggest that a premiership won under a merger should be classed as a premiership for one of the teams.

Attachments

• balmain.jpg
    balmain.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 6
  • stgeorge.jpg
    stgeorge.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Firedrake

Coach
Our cupboard may be a little bare, certainly no spoons in there. There should be a reserve grade premiership trophy in their somewhere

Firedrake

Coach
Breaking News. Yet another name change out Bondi way. In 2010 they are now to be known as the Sydney City Spoonsters

Tom Ace

Bench
That wooden spoon must have made your soup a little bitter.

Who knew that stating the facts could cause such a large amount of people to become upset.

At least you dont have to worry about this touchy subject coming up again this year now.

Last edited:

Tom Ace

Bench
Breaking News. Yet another name change out Bondi way. In 2010 they are now to be known as the Sydney City Spoonsters

I see what you did there.

Now i've just to be equally cunning and work out a way that chokers can be placed into St. George Illawarra Dragons.

Latest posts