What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dragons line up vs eels

jezmond

Juniors
Congrats on a good win. Wanted it more. Very frustrating because we were so much better last year. Now we will probably beat titans haha

But had some pleasant dragons fans around me. But you guys must be bipolar on the players haha soward gets introduced at the start and hardly a cheer goes up and a hint of a boo over the crowd and similar with Dugan and at the end they're the fans best mates.

New stand in gong is great. Good view from the top. Sheltered from the wind and a great view if it was a Sunday arvo game

Until the roof blows off...:lol:

TheRev

First Grade
o I think my Parra friend summed it up best "If ever there is a side to play you guys back into form, its us... we even made Vidot look like the worlds best winger."

o That about sums it up for me, everyone looked good, but the difference between this week and last week is 100% Dugen, take him away and this is a tight game where Parra are sniffing for victory in the 2nd half... Dugen put us into the comfort zone with his individual brilliance (4 scoring opportunities himself), not to mention some of the line breaks where he just got us charging forward, and confident too, just loving finally having some class in our backline (wingers excepted).

o Everyone went about their business, Flo looked so relaxed on his wing, and did a tonne of work, the forwards all played well and dominated, King has about 5 threads running but hes a gem, just pray that he didnt do his knee already... having a Hooker/Fullback who can kick, what! Soward enjoyed the extra space but still ridiculous that he refuses to run at a retreating defence, he did play ok though.

o Sowards goalkicking, sweet jesus.. gonna lose a lot more games until he sorts it out, luckily the boys scored a few in front.

o Our centres really should have shone more with that sort of victory, Priors selection im ok with hes defending well and I dont think hes really trying to fend or do much in offence, lets hope Coops is back soon, no point rushing we dont want a re-injury, but Chase I really thought should have made a break or 2 last night, I havent seen him do much in the past few rounds, hes a better player than that, and against better oppositions.

o It seems like the only attack we have are our forwards and now our fullback, where as most sides would utilise their halves and centres to create line breaks.. its sort of ridiculous but perhaps thats the roster we have, and we just need to work to our strengths?

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Well done on the win fellas.

It was my first trip to the gong, went down with a mate of mine who is a Dragons fan, its a great venue to watch footy. Ill def be going back, even just to watch Dragons V whoever with my pal.

Gazzaw

Juniors
One of two ways this weekend will go. Soward has a blinder for his new boss.... sensible thing to do OR

He lays low so not to offend Gould. Stupid thing to do & would lose Goulds respect

Latest posts