What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

Belta

Juniors
Is Rafa the single stupidest player that’s ever played
Yep and what it causes is rash decisions and unforced errors. It’s clear they haven’t been able to eliminate this from in his game. Makes you think they really need to fast track Ramsey’s development after what he produced in his first hit out against elite footballers

Last edited:

epDragon62

First Grade
Amazing, read the stats and the only one we lose is the score... (well, nearly every stat)

let’s hope it’s indicative of a better year by far.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I love the sore losers we have on here..

Great work to the boys on making it to the final dance..

We have a potato as a coach, yet the talent in the squad very nearly won us a trophy for the cabinet..

Gives me a bit more faith for 2020..

Go you Dragons!

kit66

Bench
Well they gave that a good shake. Hunt and McInnes can take most of the credit for getting us as far as we got. Kerr, Ford, Ramsey, Fuimaono and Williame were all impressive. There's a lot of Lafai bashing as usual but he did some good things in each game that helped us a lot too.
I was less impressed with Sullivan who did nothing, Frizell who had no intention of even trying to pass or give a late off load, not once, and sorry to say Sailor who, fair enough showed glimpses of some very good skills but went missing or took the wrong option far too often - he's got the skills but not the consistency you need for 1st grade. We can't afford to carry a player who might put in an occasional good performance not in the halves or at fullback anyway.

McGregor looking smug and giving the camera a thumbs up was a low point, fkn embarrassing twat.
It's not like me to say this normally but I really hate that man.

Proud of the boys though, worked well as a team. If we'd had Norman out there we may well have finished on top.

Congrats to the NRLW girls, fantastic effort in the final and at last they break the duck against Brisbane.

Congrats Cowboys, some handy players they've got especially that kid on the wing, Hamiso ? looked like Blacklock in flight. When's he off contract ?

Last edited:

Belta

Juniors
I still think we should have kept Robson and let McInnes go btw

You know Frankie boy those mushrooms that are popping up from the wet weather shouldn’t be eaten, it’s proven they cause hallucinations.

To be fair I will say that the Robson try which was a major turning point would not of been scored by McInnes or - wait for it our GOAT hooker recruitment.

Dragonsamy

Bench
Bloody injuries have put a dampener on a successful 9’s.
Korbin, Dufty, McInnes(oh no) & reports of Ramsey too.

Korbin out for anything front 6 to 10 weeks
Dufty out for at least 4 to 6 will depend
Ramsey has injured his shoulder but looks like it's just impinged
Tyrell is nothing to bad
Cam McInnes MCL tear hard to tell how long but not good news.
All the injuries will know more soon

Last edited:

Dragonsamy

Bench
Kitt

Congrats Cowboys, some handy players they've got especially that kid on the wing, Hamiso ? looked like Blacklock in flight. When's he off contract ?[/QUOTE]

I think they have him tied up for the next 3 or 4 years if I'm correct