What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons NRL Nines 2020 draw revealed

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Please correct me but with Korbin breaking his arm, did he not do this last year or before?
If so, is it the same arm, same place?

George Dragon

Juniors
Please correct me but with Korbin breaking his arm, did he not do this last year or before?
If so, is it the same arm, same place?
It’s the same arm, not sure about the placement of the break. Either way that’s devastating for the poor bloke.
Same arm, last break he had a plate put in, so you would think a different place.
Broke his other arm in 2017 too.
Tariq has broken both legs too.

slippery5

Juniors
Better than ACL I suppose and still could be fit for Round 1 or 2.
Korbin does not worry me and opens the door for these younger lions who i think will impress this year
Korbin might find it hard to get back his spot if we had a decent coach.
Dufty sounds like he was in the outer anyway but he would of been my starting 1.
I cannot believe people still think Dufty's is even an option let alone starting FB.
If you look at the fundamental skills required to play in today's game, Dufty only has 50% of them, so if we are happy with that levels of ability we are in for a long year.
Just my opinion, yours is noted.

Dragsters

First Grade
I disagree, Robson should have been kept at whatever the cost. He will end up being one of the competition's leading hookers over the next few years.

Robson won the game for the Cowboys and Ravalawa lost it for the Dragons.

I would have liked to have kept him also and if he was prepared to come off the bench for a season, perhaps we would not have gone after Luke. As its turning out Mcinnes may end up playing lock if de Belin gets rubbed out.

Anyhow, the fact is Robson is not as good a player as Mcinnes...

Latest posts