What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Red V Membership 2025

John moz

Juniors
Was informed that red v members will have 6 games Kogarah and 6 games wollongong next season.
Also red v members packs no longer they will give credit to choose what merchandise you want from feedback from previous years.
Also Dragons jersey and training gear will need changing with after 30 years new major sponsor on front of jersey no longer St George Bank.

Gareth67

First Grade
Was informed that red v members will have 6 games Kogarah and 6 games wollongong next season.
Also red v members packs no longer they will give credit to choose what merchandise you want from feedback from previous years.
Also Dragons jersey and training gear will need changing with after 30 years new major sponsor on front of jersey no longer St George Bank.
As far as the merchandise is concerned Moz , I was disappointed that we have no choice in what we receive .

I always asked for a beanie to keep my almost hairless chrome warm during the cold winter months especially down here at Tumut at the foothills of the Snowy mountains . 😶

And the jersey well we will have to wait and see old chum and hopefully there will be no drastic changes to it , only the new sponsor’s logo .

Parko1310

Juniors
Might be unpopular but I'd love to see a slight change up with the jerseys. Keep the Red V, but change it up a little. The '99 jersey this year I thought looked good, we could have a design like that one. I also saw a concept design online with the unseparated V a little thinner and longer than the '99 jersey's one. Thought that looked good too.

The away jersey, frankly, sucks. It's been in place for over the mandatory two years set by the NRL, so it's just lazy that it hasn't changed. Not to mention, it's an objectively bad jersey. Would like to see a Steelers inspired jersey as the away strip. Like it or not, that jersey is an objectively good one. The 2022 40 years Steelers strip was one of the best jerseys we've produced in my opinion. I also liked the 100 year St George jersey from a couple years ago, although it might be too similar colour wise to our home. Still, wouldn't mind seeing that. Could even do something no one expected and play around with the colours, it is an away jersey after all. Just want to see something different. The jerseys are pretty stale in my view.

Como Connection

First Grade
Might be unpopular but I'd love to see a slight change up with the jerseys. Keep the Red V, but change it up a little. The '99 jersey this year I thought looked good, we could have a design like that one. I also saw a concept design online with the unseparated V a little thinner and longer than the '99 jersey's one. Thought that looked good too.

The away jersey, frankly, sucks. It's been in place for over the mandatory two years set by the NRL, so it's just lazy that it hasn't changed. Not to mention, it's an objectively bad jersey. Would like to see a Steelers inspired jersey as the away strip. Like it or not, that jersey is an objectively good one. The 2022 40 years Steelers strip was one of the best jerseys we've produced in my opinion. I also liked the 100 year St George jersey from a couple years ago, although it might be too similar colour wise to our home. Still, wouldn't mind seeing that. Could even do something no one expected and play around with the colours, it is an away jersey after all. Just want to see something different. The jerseys are pretty stale in my view.
Black with a red V maybe.
CC

hook hook

Juniors

The blood and bandages are my favourite jersey. I think they could incorporate it. The stripes should be enough to distinguish it from the other light jerseys. As much as I’d love to see the V and the bandages. there is no nod to the Steelers then though it’s 2 classic St George jerseys

Victoire

Juniors
15 years since 2010 so let's have a commemorative 2010 away jersey, complete with the wolverine slash marks

NRLTrialDragonsvBulldogsmwxRBr2Iv6U.jpg

Latest posts