What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Rumoured Signings

Saint Anger

Juniors
yep lets turn on him now he's re-signed with the Warriors.

We've dodged a bullet. Lazy, slow, inconsistent.. yada yada

st.phil

Bench
lazy, slow etc is precisely how Pritchard was described when leaving the Panthers for the Dogs. I would still love Mateo in the Red V, think he'd go great guns.

redbreed

Juniors
With the June 30 deadline approaching is there any info if we are still chasing a halfback for this year. I was hoping something might have been sorted by now.

BennyV

Referee
I could be wrong, but havent we announced a signing/re-signing every week for the past couple of months?Thompson, Cooper, Price, Creagh/Garvey, Widdop, Farrell, Dugan, Rein...nothing this week?

BennyV

Referee
Still got 38 days

Glass half full response

I think it's more a case of the players we are/aren't chasing...from what I've heard, Williams is off the list for us, and with Rangi not coming, that really narrows our options for signing before June 30..

Steelman

Juniors
Fein and Soward r our halfs for this year.Rangi was an option but at thiis stage he is still a target for 2014 along with Williams and Cornish if raiders release him from current deal.

Saint Anger

Juniors
I'm confident of our recruitment sop, so would rather we get the right player in, than signing a 7 for this year just for the sake of it.

Hope Rangi eventually signs but it's looking increasingly like it won't happen by next month.

dragondonar1

Juniors
apprently we are ready to sign shaun johnson if he is released by the warriors. what a load of crap. i highly doubt he will be released. but with him partnering widdop we will be a top four side.i can only dream

redbreed

Juniors
apprently we are ready to sign shaun johnson if he is released by the warriors. what a load of crap. i highly doubt he will be released. but with him partnering widdop we will be a top four side.i can only dream

Maybe not a load of crap. Not that I have any inside info but Doust did say that they have looked at every half in the universe and if he did come available we would surely be in a good position to nab him.