What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Rumoured Signings

saints4ever

First Grade
Great talent but seriously don't know why we would go so hard for him. Its not like backrow is limited with players. With the type of coin he would want I think we could cover other positions better. Like prop. Or you know halfback

bottle

Coach
Great talent but seriously don't know why we would go so hard for him. Its not like backrow is limited with players. With the type of coin he would want I think we could cover other positions better. Like prop. Or you know halfback

Potentially a 6?
Widdop 7?

bottle

Coach
I'm not opposed to it.
Has played there for the eels.
Is big and robust, doesn't need to be hidden in defence.
Has skills.
If Widdop can organise, he can be let have his head a bit.
Is versatile enough to run a bit wider if need be.
Plenty of upside.

Minh

First Grade
I'm not opposed to it.
Has played there for the eels.
Is big and robust, doesn't need to be hidden in defence.
Has skills.
If Widdop can organise, he can be let have his head a bit.
Is versatile enough to run a bit wider if need be.
Plenty of upside.

You have a point. At least he would be hard to contain when he decides to run, might even be a masterstroke.

bottle

Coach
Consistency has been his flaw, or lack thereof to be precise.
Has the raw talent to make a fist of it if he can bring his best week on week.

KiamaSaint

Coach
It is only a guess but I bet we hear Widdop come out in the press at the start of the 2014 season and say one of the reasons for him to come to the Dragons was the promise of the number 7 jersey and the role of being the main man in the team.

If that is the case, Kyle Stanley, Beale, Farrell, Drinkwater and Mateo (not to mention Quinlan) could all fulfil that second fiddle role of chiming in when necessary.

jenninga

First Grade
It is only a guess but I bet we hear Widdop come out in the press at the start of the 2014 season and say one of the reasons for him to come to the Dragons was the promise of the number 7 jersey and the role of being the main man in the team.

If that is the case, Kyle Stanley, Beale, Farrell, Drinkwater and Mateo (not to mention Quinlan) could all fulfil that second fiddle role of chiming in when necessary.
I wouldn't rule out Beale at 6 for next year.Gerard that is.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Damn, I was hoping we could get some of Feleti's several missed tackles a game and lazy attitude!

Minh

First Grade
Mateo can be a chief destroyer on his day, but those days are few and far between.

Latest posts