What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons sign Josh Dugan - official

Minh

First Grade
Can't wait either, usually don't go to Wollongong games, only have membership at Jubilee, but I think I might have to go just to see Dugan in the redV

His presence would put more bums on seats, he's that type of player. Never imagined he would ever pull on the Red V, we are lucky perhaps very lucky to have him under the circumstances.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Dugan has a history of injury so I would not risk him this week until he is 100%.

Would he have been training at all during his long wait?

jenninga

First Grade
Personally I'd save him for Parra.

2days before the match and he will only have one run before taking the field..

Not ideal.
Agree there ,why rush him now,a weeks training run for the team to familiarise with each other.Love to see Quinlan have his chance,could end up on the wing the following week for Morris if he plays well.

dragonv

Juniors
Dugan has a history of injury so I would not risk him this week until he is 100%.

Would he have been training at all during his long wait?

Apparently he has been doing his own training during this time [insert lifting beer can joke here] and this why Price is considering him for this week.

saint.nick

Coach
I was actually quite impressed with his press conference. He's definitely no Darius Boyd when it comes to talking.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Possum the last time we had a fullback who could step like Dugan can, it was Changa. I had a good squizz at footage of him on you tube. If he is half the player I saw on there, we indeed have a freak.

Yesss - Weclome to the mighty RED V Dooogie the Dragon.

When you are a part of the most famous club with the greatest heritage - you have something to be proud of. And that always changes a man for the better.

All the best and congratulations Josh.

And congratulations to the Douster and senior player group for their role and commitment.

p.s. I gotta say, I was impressed by the way Josh spoke to the media.

Relaxed, contrite, appreciative and genuine.

FundyDragon

Bench
Yesss - Weclome to the mighty RED V Dooogie the Dragon.

When you are a part of the most famous club with the greatest heritage - you have something to be proud of. And that always changes a man for the better.

All the best and congratulations Josh.

And congratulations to the Douster and senior player group for their role and commitment.

p.s. I gotta say, I was impressed by the way Josh spoke to the media.

Relaxed, contrite, appreciative and genuine.

Well said

Surprised me he had something to say and got his point across in a mature fashion I think he understands now where he is in life that the Dragons is his last shot for redemption to get some of that respect back that he has lost.

Talent wise he has bucket loads a natural footballer who honestly can be just as good as a Inglis or Slater if he applies himself and doesn't get distracted by all the off field shit.

The Dragons is the one club where I see him excelling and becoming the player everyone knows he can be it has the structure he needs the personal who will help him on his journey to greatness.

Capital_Dragon

Juniors
The local media here in Canberra are still crucifying the poor bloke. And I suspect a few fader's fans will be heading to the Gong in late July.